Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Brian from San Diego, I've got a 2005 I bought back in 2011. Mainly joined the forums to hunt for spare parts, but looks like there a lot of great resources in here.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,465 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
2,872 Posts
Welcome from central Ohio.
Besides the information and connections to buy parts, you will find opportunities to meet with other SSR fanatics.
This alone is worth more than the price of admission.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,363 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas, Brian. - :smile2:

And as much as you enjoy your R, you're really going to enjoy the local owners you meet with. Give it a try. - :wink2:

2018-10-30-18-18-34-436203025.jpeg

===============
David :black:
2018-09-19-19-26-49--237748565.png

·
Super Moderator
13,936 Posts
Hi Brian
Let me know what SSR you have (last 5)
Really on the hunt for the 6sp's trying to sort them out, but whatever you have - it is an SSR!
Welcome and enjoy our forum - search around - a ton of info for the SSR curious!

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,376 Posts
BrianSD, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

And, becoming a "Lifetime or Premium" Member will give you more benefits and no ads!? Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,005 Posts
Another welcome from Houston, TX

- Robert
:silver:
(P.S. I was from SD too, but got here as soon as I could and highly recommend it)

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Welcome aboard from Oklahoma City. You will find the forum to be a great resource for information pertaining to your ‘R’. Enjoy the ride....

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
:00000732: Welcome from Tennessee! :00000732:
As you noted, lots of information here on the Fanatic site. Feel free to ask questions, you will get good answers from knowledgeable folks.
Boomer Bob :ssr

·
Daily Driver
8,940 Posts
Welcome to the family Brian, you'll find more than you imagined here.:00000732:
Using the search box at the top will open a whole new dimension of SSR knowledge.

Bookmark Dicktator's how to section for helpful guides.

Also bookmark Mike in AZ's Simple Engineering for parts.

Then get dinerman's Ultimate Drive for the deal of the century on manuals.

·
Premium Member
3,772 Posts
Welcome from a So Cal Fanatic
Just North of you in Temecula/Murrieta area.
This is the right place for all things SSR, check out the postings for Dam Run and Valentines Cruise a good chance to meet other owners locally.

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,481 Posts
WELCOME, Brian . . . from Southern Arizona.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

1 - 20 of 20 Posts