Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Trying to post in the classifieds some SSR parts for my Mom, need to get my post count up. These are parts from my recently passed Father's 2004 SSR. Frank aka "Dinerman" is my neighbor and will vouch for me and has offered to preview these parts for anyone interested.

Thanks

Scott
214-679-1691

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hopefully moderator doesn't mind if I post this here. If inappropriate please delete just trying to get these parts into the hands of SSR owners.

New to the board but I my father "Frinklestein" was a member here for years. He has recently passed away and I am helping my mother clean out the garage. If I remember correctly many of these parts are satin he replaced with chrome and some are chrome that he never got around to installing. I am open to offers for any or all of it and willing to part, ship or have you pickup. I am located in Highland Village Texas about 25 miles north of Dallas. Photos of everything can be seen here (shared to my OneDrive you may have to copy and paste the link in your browser):

"https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgHazkWpX4iXgrhRnRJlcRB-tyImDw"

Parts I know
1 Drivers door panel - $250 shipped
1 Set outside satin door handles - $200 shipped
1 Hood bar satin all 3 tabs broken, I have 1 piece look at photos - Available Again, Offers?
1 grill bar satin - all tabs appear intact - Available Again, Offers?
1 pair satin fog lamp bezels - SOLD
1 original air duct (I believe he replaced this with a K&N) - SOLD
1 set SSR chrome valve stem caps new in bag
2 sets 4 piece license plate screw caps, new in bags GM P/N 15263001
1 chrome SS badge I don't think this was original to SSR - SOLD
1 set of 3 chrome bezels (I'm told these are heater/AC control bezels) - SOLD
2 front license plate mounts, 1 with mounting screws - SOLD
1 set floor mats look like they would clean up with a shampoo - SOLD
1 set carpeted seat bumpers where windscreen mounts

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Ok, for whatever reason, you are unable to receive PMs. Indicates either you chose not to receive, or are somehow ineligible. I would be interested in several items. Where are located?

Thanks,
David :blur:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, for whatever reason, you are unable to receive PMs. Indicates either you chose not to receive, or are somehow ineligible. I would be interested in several items. Where are located?

Thanks,
David :blur:
Sorry Dave, not sure how to fix that I don't seem to have any permissions except to post. Can't PM you either or post my email :(

I am just north of Dallas, contact phone is 214-679-1691

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Hi,

Trying to post in the classifieds some SSR parts for my Mom, need to get my post count up. These are parts from my recently passed Father's 2004 SSR.

Thanks

Scott
Scott,

I am very sorry to hear about your father's passing...unless it has already been mentioned somewhere else; can you please share with us your father's SITE NAME (i.e. callsign, nickname) on this forum?

Maybe even share this information on a new thread (Click on): Forums, The Library, In Remembrance
This would allow members and friends a chance to formally say goodbye and pass on any memories and condolences.

Again,
Sorry for your loss,
Alex

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,887 Posts
I just talked to Frank and this is his Neighbor!

Nick

·
Daily Driver
8,976 Posts
Do you know what your Dad's handle was on here?
The last item on your list are the seat bumpers where the windscreen mounts.
The three chrome bezels are for the heater/AC controls.
The two brush chrome bezels are for the foglights.
The hood emblem has the three mounting tabs missing, looks like you have one loose.
The grille/bumper bar mounting tabs look intact.
You should look through the "Parts for Sale/Wanted" threads as some have been looking for a couple of these things.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
This is a good post.

So, Scott is three house down from me. Sad that his father passed.

If you need me to look at anything for you... just Call: 972-814-8805

Thank you,

Frank

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott,

I am very sorry to hear about your father's passing...unless it has already been mentioned somewhere else; can you please share with us your father's SITE NAME (i.e. callsign, nickname) on this forum?

Maybe even share this information on a new thread (Click on): Forums, The Library, In Remembrance
This would allow members and friends a chance to formally say goodbye and pass on any memories and condolences.

Again,
Sorry for your loss,
Alex
Thanks Alex not sure what his site name was but we did get together with a group from here at the Woodward Cruise in Detroit 6-8 years ago I guess. His name is Frank Vassh and ironically my neighbor Frank aka Dinerman just called me so he vouch that I'm real.

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
I am open to offers for any or all of it and willing to part, ship or have you pickup. I am located in Highland Village Texas about 25 miles north of Dallas. Photos of everything can be seen here (shared to my OneDrive you may have to copy and paste the link in your browser):

"https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgHazkWpX4iXgrhRnRJlcRB-tyImDw"

Parts I know

1 set of 3 chrome bezels (I'm told these are heater/AC control bezels)
s
Hi svassh, very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Condolences to you and your family.

I am interested in the 3 chrome ac/heater control bezels. I have no idea what the going rate is for them. Would you be willing to part with them for $50.
Carl Bush

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
Hi svassh, very sorry to hear of your father's passing. Condolences to you and your family.

I am interested in the 3 chrome ac/heater control bezels. I have no idea what the going rate is for them. Would you be willing to part with them for $50.
Carl Bush
Hi svassh, just saw a used set for sale on eBay ... they are asking $125. Didn't mean to lowball you on the price. Apologies.

Carl Bush

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,887 Posts
Scott, Sorry to hear about your Dad! Frank will steer you in the right direction.

Nick

·
Registered
77 Posts
1 chrome SS badge I don't think this was original to SSR
1 set of 3 chrome bezels (I'm told these are heater/AC control bezels)

How much for the items shipped to NC zip 27284?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi svassh, just saw a used set for sale on eBay ... they are asking $125. Didn't mean to lowball you on the price. Apologies.

Carl Bush
Hi Carl

Sorry still can't PM, don't have 15 posts :)

Based on this how about $100 shipped? Trying to be fair but also this is really going to Mom so don't want to short change her either.

I have 3 others now that are interested (texted me) in these chrome bezels.

If you want them you were first so you get first dibs.

Thanks

Scott

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,069 Posts
Hi Carl

Sorry still can't PM, don't have 15 posts :)

Based on this how about $100 shipped? Trying to be fair but also this is really going to Mom so don't want to short change her either.

I have 3 others now that are interested (texted me) in these chrome bezels.

If you want them you were first so you get first dibs.

Thanks

Scott
Scott, thank you for offering to me first but I will pass. Please offer them to the next person. Best wishes to you and your family.

Cheers, Carl

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,755 Posts
2 sets 4 piece unknown new in bags GM P/N 15263001 (some type of caps?) These are license plate screw covers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts