1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in time for X-mas
5 Great New Gift Ideas
That You Can Customize!

From Mugs to Rugs to Playing Cards, you can personalize them with any car image on our website.

Enjoy a warm beverage in this 11 oz ceramic mug. You pick the image and we do the rest.

Our 100% Afghan Blanket is custom made in the USA. We can weave in your favorite car or truck image. Heavy enough to be a floor rug!

Play a hand of cards with your friends using this special image deck and you can show off your favorite car or truck!

Now have your favorite Chevrolet Car or Truck image printed on these items and more. It's fun and easy!

http://www.gmphotostore.com/products.asp?dept=1264&display=0

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Not sure I want the mouse pad but I wouldn't mind having this little car to run around in...

Its soo George Jetson.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I just bought a set of playing cards off Ebay. Boy was that fast. Good ideas. I saw something in this little Unique shop where they can put any picture of anything onto a Tapestry!!!

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
There are shops all over that will take whatever picture you want and put it on a mug or a slew of other items. Marianne got me a coffee mug with a picture of MY SSR on it. Not to Knock ChevyMall but check locally. You can get whatever you want printed and probably save a couple bucks.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Well did you notice that some of our members take much better pictures of the SSR!!! They should be begging for those to use!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
SSr stuff on Chevymall site/looking for a mold

Hotrodgirl,

I looked through ALL of the 999 photos on that site, and only saw 2 SSR choices - both a rear-end view (what's up with that??)

Did I miss some other SSR pics on that site?

I am looking for candy molds to make little chocolate SSRs - anybody seen any, or have an idea how to make them?

A 1960's Vac U Form and a model car could be used to create a mold - but I no longer have mine. Any other suggestions?

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KY ultraviolet said:
Hotrodgirl,

I looked through ALL of the 999 photos on that site, and only saw 2 SSR choices - both a rear-end view (what's up with that??)

Did I miss some other SSR pics on that site?

I am looking for candy molds to make little chocolate SSRs - anybody seen any, or have an idea how to make them?

A 1960's Vac U Form and a model car could be used to create a mold - but I no longer have mine. Any other suggestions?

I looked thru the whole site too. I was disappointed also with the few photo's of the SSR's. I'm sure they will be adding more at a later time. I would have liked to see more full body shots and prereferably in red.

Haven't seen any candy molds. I think that's going to be a little hard to find. Have you tried the craft stores like Michaels or the Pantry stores. Here in MI we have two Pantry stores that sell the molds and wedding supplies. I'll be driving by on Thursday. I'll stop in and see what they have.

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks!

that's real nice of you! I have looked around here, and found vette's and volkswagens and model T's (and a mold to make a chocolate outhouse!) but no SSR. I think I'll have to make a mold myself if I want one - have not figured out how yet. Will send you the first batch of candy when I do..

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On-Line

KY ultraviolet said:
that's real nice of you! I have looked around here, and found vette's and volkswagens and model T's (and a mold to make a chocolate outhouse!) but no SSR. I think I'll have to make a mold myself if I want one - have not figured out how yet. Will send you the first batch of candy when I do..

Here is a link on line from CandyLand Crafts. They have quite a few. Do a search by cars-not trucks. One of these my be close enough for an SSR. Below is the link:

http://www.candylandcrafts.com/candy-soap_molds.htm

You can even e-mail them with a picture of the SSR and maybe they can get you close enough to the shape of the SSR.

I'll still check out the stores here. Let you know as soon as I can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts