Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RetroCarGuy530
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you own a Chevy SSR and you don't know about the products that Simple Engineering, LLC provides for the Chevy SSR, I urge you to view the video I put together for my YouTube channel that introduces you to Simple Engineering, LLC and the items I have installed on my Chevy SSR from that company.

The items I have installed on my SSR from Simple Engineering, LLC is a good sampling of the items Simple Engineering, LLC offers for the SSR.

You should also know that the owner of Simple Engineering, LLC is our own forum user "Mike in AZ"

I just wish there was a "Simple Engineering" for each of the cars that I own. :smile2:

YouTube: Introduction to Simple Engineering

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
If you own a Chevy SSR and you don't know about the products that Simple Engineering, LLC provides for the Chevy SSR, I urge you to view the video I put together for my YouTube channel that introduces you to Simple Engineering, LLC and the items I have installed on my Chevy SSR from that company.

The items I have installed on my SSR from Simple Engineering, LLC is a good sampling of the items Simple Engineering, LLC offers for the SSR.

You should also know that the owner of Simple Engineering, LLC is our own forum user "Mike In AZ"

I just wish there was a "Simple Engineering" for each of the cars that I own. :smile2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOkFoTKXmaA
Truer words have not been spoken. Simple Engineering LLC should have a sign above the entrance "WELCOME TO SSR HEAVEN" so THANK YOU Mike & Debbie !!! From tennesseecozydog and all the SSRfanatics :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Newbie MUST SEE.

ATTENTION ALL NEW OWNERS. Before you go out and spend a ton of money blinging up you new toy. See Simple Engineering for a list of recommended OEM part upgrades for you R. Mike and his team have years of experience with the SSR and have developed QUALITY replacement parts for those OEM parts that have been proven to have problems. These replacement parts are by far, superior to the OEM or GM replacement parts on our Rs. Thanks Mike.:grin2:

"Long may you ALL run":grin2:

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
I think the "Transmission Shifter Repair Kit" sounds like fixing it after it's broke. Maybe it should be called the "Transmission Shifter Tow Prevention Kit".

·
AZ SSR Daily Driver
496 Posts
Awesome video! Nice display of Mikey’s parts and mods that make our SSRs a joy to drive. In spite of Speed is the New Black.

Reactions: shiftz33

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,456 Posts
Great job! ?

·
Daily Driver
8,941 Posts
thanks Mike for all you do
And Mikey's Squeeze for allowing him to spend so much time taking care of us. It's not just running the business of supply and answering phone calls, he's constantly searching for new solutions and suppliers. That takes a lot of time and she has been generous to the SSR family in tolerating this big hunk of time out of their personal life.
Thank you, ma'am. :cheers

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,379 Posts
:amen::amen::agree:trophy:

Nick & Kathy

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,065 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
This is a great video... Thank you!!! Also thank you to Mike in AZ (Simple Engineering) for all that you do!!! I'm in the process of ordering and installing the modifications. All the Members... This Forum... Is the Best!!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts