Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Terry Goodman. My wife’s name is Lori. We were both born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. We now live in Ohio, the Warren,Youngstown area. I have just recently retired from the General Motors Lordstown plant after 45 years of service. My wife is employed as a school bus driver. Three years ago we purchased a 03 SSR from a used car lot in Kent Ohio. We were on our way home from my cousins funeral so we have some mixed emotions about the purchase. Sorry about the death, happy bought the car. Due to the weather in Ohio we only use the truck about six months of the year. We do not hesitate to take it anywhere. Or philosophy is why have it if you’re not going to use it. Longest trip to date has been to Denison Texas for the rally. My wife could not go, so a childhood friend came with me. We covered 3200 miles in the 7 days we were gone . The only problem we had was we had to put on new wipers. My wife and I hope to meet some more fanatics in the near future.

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,876 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Premium Member
#3800 2004 Slingshot Yellow
285 Posts
There are some of us here in western Pa. North of Pittsburgh that get together on occasion. You’ll have to join us sometime!

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,255 Posts
CONGRATS and WELCOME, Terry . . . from Southern Arizona.

By the way . . . what took you so long?

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,618 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!!! :00000732: Hope to see you at one of our get-togethers.

Reactions: bruce60

·
Premium Member
34,559 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

purchased an 03 3 years ago!...what took you so long. :banghead

some permagrin EH!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,346 Posts
Welcome from one of the SoCal Nuts. I hope you had a great time at the Rally in Denison. Sorry I did not manage to cross paths with you. Please take the suggestion made in another thread and fill out the information in your profile so weget to know you and your truck.

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
welcome from another GM retiree

·
Daily Driver
8,930 Posts
Enjoy the site and the ride Terry, you've got the right attitude. :cheers

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Your wife would have loved it. My wife attended this rally for the first time, enjoyed it from beginning to end, and asked right away when is the next rally.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts