Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,041 Posts
Not too exciting... An El Camino look I guess... ?

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,155 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
'05 Aqua Blur 6-spd
544 Posts
"In case you haven’t caught on by now, today is April Fools’ Day, and we are just pulling your chain a little."

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
If they make one with a convertible top like the SSR (but quieter) I'll stand in line. It would look great in between the SSR and an El Camino SS.
fltsfshr
PS Call up your friends. Tell them the governor has now banned liquor sales beginning at 3pm today until May 1st because of the Corona virus. Then call them back in 5 minutes and ask if the have their car keys in their hand.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
If they make one with a convertible top like the SSR (but quieter) I'll stand in line. It would look great in between the SSR and an El Camino SS.
fltsfshr
PS Call up your friends. Tell them the governor has now banned liquor sales beginning at 3pm today until May 1st because of the Corona virus. Then call them back in 5 minutes and ask if the have their car keys in their hand.
Sorry but in 5 minutes with something like that, they would be calling me back saying what the heck I am standing in front of the liquor store and they are already closed. :mad:

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,711 Posts
Don't know about him but I do, thank goodness for Maggie, it's the only thing that keeps me busy.
I put it on my bucket list

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
fltsfshr
Would never happen here in NC. The ABC stores are all run by the government!

·
Super Moderator
13,782 Posts
Thanks for the smile Marc.
I fell for it and still would for a couple of weeks if Garris1 had not alerted me to being an April fool.
I do like it though - "El Cadillacino"
Anyone that owns an SSR (El Camino, SRT10 etc) doesn't have a lot going for them in the sensibility department!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts