Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a recurring problem.....I don't understand computers, so it may just be me, but whenever I read all of a thread and click the "back" button to return to the front page listing, every time I am dropped from my logged-in status. Can anyone help? :confused

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
cookies

Somehow - your security system is blocking the recognition "cookie" Do you have an active cookie blocker or overactive firewall? Usually, you can go into the program and tell it that SSRFanatic.com is ok.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If you don't want to mess with the cookie setting, just right click "open in new window" for each new thread - when done reading, close that window. R

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips

Thank you for the help, I suspect it is to do with the cookies. I cleaned out about a hundred of them couple days ago and that's when it all started. Also, can't "right click", got an iMac. :leaving

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Yaller Dog said:
Thank you for the help, I suspect it is to do with the cookies. I cleaned out about a hundred of them couple days ago and that's when it all started. Also, can't "right click", got an iMac. :leaving

Macs do have two button mouses (?), mice (?), meese (?) available for all those window/pc babies :lol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Yaller Dog said:
If you click and hold, a menu will appear the has an option to open in new window.
:)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
When deleting cookies it pays to look for a check box that determines whether or not the sites will be allowed to set cookies in the future. For some sites it's a good thing to block others, not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts