TV Screen...

This would been great to have for all
of the tailgating we did for the

WARRIORS !!!!!

Frank....

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Excellent idea and excellent engineering, BUT ... it does NOT look like a 55 Chevy Pick Up !!! It looks more like a late 40' or very early 50's Chevy Pick Up. One thing about it, it's certainly a "Day Trip" C H E V R O L E T SSR. No room for luggage for an overnight trip. I may be wrong but the engine cover looked like it belonged on an 03 or 04 engine ???

Thanks for posting ... a very neat video. tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
Great looking SSR. I saw this SSR at SEMA several years ago - at least 3 years running. I think its has been sold at least once.

·
Super Moderator
13,935 Posts
Great looking SSR. I saw this SSR at SEMA several years ago - at least 3 years running. I think its has been sold at least once.
That was Al n Ed's Sound SSR - I believe was at SEMA 6 years running
As far as I know, it was a one-owner until it was listed for sale recently for $30k
It is a MY2004 - #5404

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,386 Posts
That was Al n Ed's Sound SSR - I believe was at SEMA 6 years running
As far as I know, it was a one-owner until it was listed for sale recently for $30k
It is a MY2004 - #5404
Know it all!!!!! It is nice to have you around when the information is needed.

Reactions: Cash
134 Posts
I was talking to my audio tech....
He was at SEMA and competed against
the Tailgater in the audio competition class.
And beat it.

Now I am in "Trouble" He gave me some ideas that
I could incorporate into my SSR

Frank....

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,039 Posts
Excellent idea and excellent engineering, BUT ... it does NOT look like a 55 Chevy Pick Up !!! It looks more like a late 40' or very early 50's Chevy Pick Up. One thing about it, it's certainly a "Day Trip" C H E V R O L E T SSR. No room for luggage for an overnight trip. I may be wrong but the engine cover looked like it belonged on an 03 or 04 engine ???

Thanks for posting ... a very neat video. tennesseecozydog :ssr
They built two pickups in 1955. One looked like the old round hood 49 or 50 chevy and the more sought after model that looked like a 56, 57 model. I was excited when I read an ad years ago for a 1955 chevy pickup only to find out it was the old style and at that time I wanted the newer look one.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
They built two pickups in 1955. One looked like the old round hood 49 or 50 chevy and the more sought after model that looked like a 56, 57 model. I was excited when I read an ad years ago for a 1955 chevy pickup only to find out it was the old style and at that time I wanted the newer look one.
You're exactly right "A D" !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: I'm like you I liked the later model 55 Pick Up much better. But now some 60 + years later, I might go with the earlier model ... just to be different. It's just the first time I ever heard our SSR's referred to lookin' like a 55. But ... they may be right, the early model 55 did have a rounded front. Bob

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
They used this cab style from 47 to early 55. The 54 and early 55 had a one piece windshield, different grill and dash. Mine is a 48 and a gmc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts