Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topic says it all. Wanting to find out if they make a magna charger for the ssr yet. I saw one in this months truckin but didn't know if it a one off. Thanks, Kaley

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes the magna charger is out. I put one on already and it is awesome, plus a new exaust I now have 460-470hp at the flywheel and 340hp at the rear wheels. if you do this have a dyno done befor and after so you no what the difference actually is.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Exhaust

I see from your post you put a new exhaust on, Mind telling me what you went with and how you like it with the super charger, I have had the Magna for a while and getting ready to put a flow master 40 now and later some headers, I know it is about the Magnan Charger but since I have had one for this long on my 04 shows they are out

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supermaxx Exhaust

Double-L said:
I see from your post you put a new exhaust on, Mind telling me what you went with and how you like it with the super charger, I have had the Magna for a while and getting ready to put a flow master 40 now and later some headers, I know it is about the Magnan Charger but since I have had one for this long on my 04 shows they are out
Double-L I went with the supermaxx complete. Headers, cats and tail pipes with 5" tips. sound is bad a_ _. you know what I mean. If you call Dynatech at 812-897-3600 thay have it all. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts