2005 SSR Silver
Auto
1SB
Running Boards
WindScreen
Satin Chrome Accessory guage package
Chrome Wheels
SSR Floormats

Dealer is asking $43,746.00. I countered with $39500.00, because I found another dealer with the same truck without the chrome rims and they are asking $39500.00. The 43k price also includes the 1k hot button promotion cash so does the one for 39k. Too high or pretty good? :confused

·
Registered
192 Posts
sounds like a very good price

At 39,500. it is only about 5k more than I paid for my '04' that is similarly equiped, about 2 months ago. The chrome wheel list for about 1800.00, so that sounds like a great deal to me. I likely would have given 5k more for an 05 if it was available at that price. Good luck.

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Fiveoh said:
2005 SSR Silver
Auto
1SB
Running Boards
WindScreen
Satin Chrome Accessory guage package
Chrome Wheels
SSR Floormats

Dealer is asking $43,746.00. I countered with $39500.00, because I found another dealer with the same truck without the chrome rims and they are asking $39500.00. The 43k price also includes the 1k hot button promotion cash so does the one for 39k. Too high or pretty good? :confused
Don't know what incentives are out there now, but I bought my 04, with all options MSRP $48 for $36.0in December. With the improvements for 05 anything around $40 is a good deal. Every day you don't have it is delaying the fun :thumbs

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
There was talk in another thread about some new incentives coming out June 1. You might want to wait til then to close a deal.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses. I thought it was a good price and I will wait until the first or so of June to see what comes up. The one for 39k has been on the dealers lot for 4 plus months so I know it isn't going anywhere. Hopefully. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts