Chevy SSR Forum banner

IS this an Indy 500 edition or something else?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  xoxoxoBruce 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Nice looking R. Good folks at dealership. You could call them, I think they’d give you a straight answer. You could also use the VIN and poke around the forum to find the answer.

I saw one with the logo on the tailgate, but don’t recall one on the fenders. I’d consider it regardless, if I didn’t already have one..:wink2:

I’m sure someone will be along shortly with a “real answer”.

- Robert
:silver:

#5 ·
It is indeed a Brickyard Parade car. There are 45 of them - VIN #'s 21304 thru 21348. This is VIN 21335. They were used to introduce the drivers for the Allstate 400 on August 7th, 2005 and were the first 45 trucks of the line for model year 2006. It is missing the large decal on the door but as Mike said, that can be ordered. More info in this thread Parade Cars

#7 ·
Hey all

I was looking through SSR's for sale thinking of getting an additional SSR for a collection that is kind of rare but reasonably priced to show once in a while and I ran across this 06. It has Indy 500 decals on the fender. Is this a special edition car or something the owner slapped on?

Thanks!

Stew :ssr
Careful, Stew . . .

Maintaining a black vehicle in a "squeaky clean" condition in Arizona is a mega booger.

Good Luck.

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.