Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this post on Instagram the other day that stated that only 9,000 of the 24,000 SSR’s manufactured were sold. Makes no sense …..
Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Premium Member
2005 aqua blur
400 Posts
If that was true, RDMs, seat halos and other parts should be abundantly available. When you find them, let me know because I will be interested in purchasing a new one!

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
First clue it is not right is they were 4 model years not built for 3 years. And as to only 9,000 sold ah NO.
:mad:
How do you pin down some a hole like that and get a chance to slap him around a little. i'm so glad that my wife and I elected to not participate in most all of this (social media crap). So other than dealing with my daily email (which brings in it's own crap), I only peruse this forum and a couple of others. Do not deal with Facebook, instagram, twitter and all that other stuff. Not for me.

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
5,294 Posts
:mad:
How do you pin down some a hole like that and get a chance to slap him around a little. i'm so glad that my wife and I elected to not participate in most all of this (social media crap). So other than dealing with my daily email (which brings in it's own crap), I only peruse this forum and a couple of others. Do not deal with Facebook, instagram, twitter and all that other stuff. Not for me.
I don't know. I don't do instagram. my space, very little looking on face book.
I am like you. Pretty much on here, a racing forum and play solitaire. I have to be on a computer all day for work so I have enough screen time with that.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
I don't know. I don't do instagram. my space, very little looking on face book.
I am like you. Pretty much on here, a racing forum and play solitaire. I have to be on a computer all day for work so I have enough screen time with that.

(y)
Well, I'm retired and don't have to be on the computer, but do spend too much time doing so. I have a great office chair that rolls back and a roll top desk with a pull out writing board on it. Kick back in the chair and put my legs up on the writing board and all I gotta do is move my right hand/wrist to work the mouse.

I play Spyder Solitaire, Hearts and Free Cell. I'm a fanatical Hearts player and my win percentage is 41%. That is against 3 other players so effectively, I win twice as much as they do. Wish I could do that with a money game.

Free Cell will mess with your mind.:oops:

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevy SSR
1,165 Posts
(y)
Well, I'm retired and don't have to be on the computer, but do spend too much time doing so. I have a great office chair that rolls back and a roll top desk with a pull out writing board on it. Kick back in the chair and put my legs up on the writing board and all I gotta do is move my right hand/wrist to work the mouse.

I play Spyder Solitaire, Hearts and Free Cell. I'm a fanatical Hearts player and my win percentage is 41%. That is against 3 other players so effectively, I win twice as much as they do. Wish I could do that with a money game.

I play Free Cell daily and have for a least 15 years thinking that it helps keep my mind sharp not sure of the last part but I like it.

·
Premium Member
Bowtied Bill
19 Posts
(y)

Always pass to foil control "bugger you neighbour"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts