Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to my log in nick and posts under eatsleepbreathM ? They have all been removed and I can not post anymore under that nick. Is this because the administrator does not like my posts? I know it's your site and you can do as you wish, but if that's the reason for my nick and posts being gone, you are pretty lame. If it's a technical problem please fix it and let us know.

Also if you want me gone, just ask. I don't have to be here....

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you the owner of the board? Who is hosting it? It may be a glitch. I can see some of the posts now but the user name and password do not work anymore. Oh well, I'll use the new username. Thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yes. I own the board. I'm the only one with admin access also. This worries me. I hope it hasn't happened to any other names.

I'll check the database to make sure it's not corrupted.

It's hosted on machines that I lease for www.corvetteforum.com. They are dedicated machines.

·
Banned
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there are actually only two possibilities. It's either a technical. I would email some of the techie guys at the hosting place to see if problems like this has happened to them before. The second is that someone did not like what I wrote, hacked in and got the stuff erased. I don't think I was that much of an controversial poster though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts