West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
own mine three!!

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
Hick-up

KySSR said:
I own mine,but wasn't this just asked in another thread today??
FatherLarry had a hick-up just like the SSR's electrical system has some times :glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
R U Clarifiying ur previous post?

If so here we go again, no financing, I paid for 60% the IRS paid the other 40% thanks to section 179 of the Tax Code.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I understand that,my wife tells me its my old age when I do that..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ownership....or something like that????

My wife bought me mine for my birthday.........8/13........concider myself very lucky :party undefinedundefinedundefined

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
Have had a car/truck payment every year since I was 18 and will be 55 in October...just can't seem to pay the darn things off before I buy something else :glol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Financed

Only 40 more payments....

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,210 Posts
Financed part of it

Laid out 10 g cash and financed the rest. The fellas in suits get curious if I pay cash for the whole thing. So I'm comfortable with this way.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,833 Posts

93 cents down (Truth) ... 0 interest 5 years ... my money in bank makes 3.5 % ... my credit rating is being reinforced with good payments ... have lots of emergency money to play with. If I croke, insurence pays it off for my wife. .... Why pay it off???

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
am I the only one with a larger home mortgage? I own the truck but will be a lot longer before I own my home....

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
FUZZY said:
Laid out 10 g cash and financed the rest. The fellas in suits get curious if I pay cash for the whole thing. So I'm comfortable with this way.

Us too!! and the lady about fell out of her chair with the down payment in cash!!! :lol might pay it off since we sold the other house we have no other house,insurance or utilities payment Yiphee!!!! :ssr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts