Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be way off base here, but it really frosts my cookie to see folks joining our community and within the same month they're selling their SSR. I know we want to be open and welcoming, but really, can't you find another venue to sell that used SSR?

When I was looking for my SSR, I lurked and then joined and finally found a great SSR from a longtime fanatic. Others may not be so discerning and think that all SSR's are being presented by a long-time fanatic owner.

OK, I'm done!!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I may be way off base here, but it really frosts my cookie to see folks joining our community and within the same month they're selling their SSR. I know we want to be open and welcoming, but really, can't you find another venue to sell that used SSR?

When I was looking for my SSR, I lurked and then joined and finally found a great SSR from a longtime fanatic. Others may not be so discerning and think that all SSR's are being presented by a long-time fanatic owner.

OK, I'm done!!
I guess it has it's pluses and minuses we get first crack at their SSR's and Cash gets more info for his records Six of one and half a dozen of the other. Just my take

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,301 Posts
don't let it worry you. We have a section for selling and that's what they're doing, simple as that. Now, pass the cookies please :)

·
Premium Member
9,351 Posts

OK, I'm done!!
Sometimes the new member's first post is that he is selling his truck. I bought a beautiful Pac Blue last day production SSR off of a new member's first post. I wrote down his number before the moderators deleted it, and made a deal on the truck within an hour of the post.

There is another post yesterday that was also a new member's first post - selling his Pac Blue truck. I'm glad he posted.

You can see the join date. That should make it easy to decide whether you want to pursue a sale. I don't have a problem with that. Unless the new member becomes a supporting member, he is limited to PMs only - no email address or phone number.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
no frosting here, diabetic

1 - 6 of 6 Posts