Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I need the following for my new SSR. Any thoughts as to where to get them would be greatly appreciated.
1-Floor mats made of rubber for wet suit guys like me that surf all the time on the ice cold east coast!
2-Seat covers for my chocolate lab that fit an integrated seat belt system.
3-Something to cover the console area that is body colored so it won't get scratched up. I currently am using towels.
4-The actual link to all of the options with pictures, not just prices, for the SSR and the prices of these options.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Floors mats

Does anyone have the Part Number for the black custom floor mats for the SSR, I looked on the gmpartsdirect web site, but couldn't find it.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Re: Floors mats

tomcurtis said:
Does anyone have the Part Number for the black custom floor mats for the SSR, I looked on the gmpartsdirect web site, but couldn't find it.
I just looked at the box that my black mats are in.
Part # 15110019. $85.00 option. I want to get
some rubber mats to use and save my custom ones
for the car shows.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I am talking about. I want rubber ones but can't seem to find them. I may have to make my own out of some generic ones and customize them myself to protect the carpeted matts. Seems like a pretty high price for such a tiny floor matt! They really are very, very small....should be easy to fabricate some because of the tiny size and all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts