Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW
That is the only thing I can say. I finally picked up my new red ssr on friday. This thing is awesome. I cant begin to tell you how many looks I was given driving this truck home. It was worth the wait. Now it time to put the cover on kiss it good night till spring.
MIKE:cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
BEDTIME

:cry :cry :cry

I know how you feel. My went under the covers three weeks ago. Spring is only 91 days away.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Not trying to "rub salt into your wounds" but it was sunny and 40 degrees here in Tennessee today and going to be 58 degrees and sunny tomorrow. Definitely going to be a top down day. I sincerely feel your pain as to having to put your SSR's away until Springtime. I've only had mine for 3 wks. now and I find an excuse to drive it everyday. Just can't imagine the agony of having a new SSR in your garage and not being able to get in it and drive it. Hope Spring comes early for you guys!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Welcome to the club Mike. Like someone else said "you better be looking good because everyone will stare and take your picture". I'm sorry, but with 65 degree temps today, I just had to put the top down and cruise. Maybe you guys could come to the south for the winter?
Congrats!!!:grouphug

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Well I hope you enjoy your new rides. I may not be able to drive mine in the winter but at least I can sit in it and listen to the bose radio and dream of warmer weather. :cool

·
Registered
705 Posts
2 words: less mileage

To make us cold blooded guys feel a bit better:cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts