Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like it's up to us to keep the SSR name aflame. We can do this by puting on and attending as many activities as we can during the year. I found these local signs as a hint if we don't keep the SSR spirit going...

·
Registered
158 Posts
The production of the SSR may have stopped, but our SSR's don't have to RIP as the signs say.............hardly dead and buried................

enjoy cruising the tires off!
kroozn

·
Registered
480 Posts
:seeya :seeya :seeya Here's to the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I haven't bought an American vehicle for MANY years but I am sure glad that I bought this one. It's a gas.

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,058 Posts
The passion we share for this wonderful piece of automotive art is at the core of our extended SSR family. I have not had a vehicle this enjoyable in 35 years. I love my truck.

:seeya Mike:seeya

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Keep the SSR Spirit Alive...

:agree

RickSSR :cool

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
kroozn said:
The production of the SSR may have stopped, but our SSR's don't have to RIP as the signs say.............hardly dead and buried................

enjoy cruising the tires off!
kroozn
:agree Mine was born, and is still alive ! It's so much fun to go out into the garage and wake it up and turn it loose !:jester

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Joe Schuhriemen said:
:seeya :seeya :seeya Here's to the most fun vehicle I have ever owned. I haven't bought an American vehicle for MANY years but I am sure glad that I bought this one. It's a gas.

I AGREE 100 PER CENT

·
Registered
9 Posts
:cool :cool
Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
SSR-Club.com said:
Looks like it's up to us to keep the SSR name aflame. We can do this by puting on and attending as many activities as we can during the year. I found these local signs as a hint if we don't keep the SSR spirit going...
too cool a rig to go away............fur sure..

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
39 degrees right now, working 2nd shift today...I think I'll go in topless for the spirit of the day !

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,058 Posts
Topless today

Is easy here. :cool It's sunny and 57 at 8:30am here in Phoenix. :cool I'm off today and will be topless the whole day.:cool Expect sunburn on forehead.....:cool

Regards from the Desert,

Mike:jester

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
bright sunny day...

Its cool here … but full sun and dry roads… To make a memory of this historic day, I to shall pull her out.
Bath day with Zaino suds, then we will see if those tires grew flat spots the last 3 months?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Hey, I'm done with the gloom and doom. :cry We GOT one, remember? :) We're the lucky ones.:lol Let's just be happy and enjoy what we have! :cool Thanks Gm, LCC, ASC and to my hubby :angel for convincing me to get my truck! :ssr

·
Registered
7,221 Posts
March 17, 2006

Active production ends... Thanks GM, LCC, and ASC for making this baby in the first place! Long Live the SSR!

It's chilly here in Ventura, going to rain later, too. Perfect day for the top down!

(If I go fast enough, I'll bet the rain will not even hit my head!):lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts