Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Great feeling

Had trouble for several years till Jack fixed my issues. I had the 03 hinges in my 04, and both were bad, Jack also replaced my roof struts. Jack is the best. Enjoy BUT don't forget the sun screen!!! AND a hat.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Very happy for you Pat...but I have two comments.

First (& most important), it appears that your driveway has a slight grade to it, which is NOT a HUGE deal...but I was told (or read in the manual) always try to have your SSR as horizontal as possible when opening and closing the top.

Second, do you have something leaking under your SSR!?!? Looks like some kind of fluid under the driver's side door.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,365 Posts
"On the Road Again" - :smile2: -Welcome back, Pat. - :hyper:

And you Jack, well YOU DA' MAN!!! -- :cheers

================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very happy for you Pat...but I have two comments.

First (& most important), it appears that your driveway has a slight grade to it, which is NOT a HUGE deal...but I was told (or read in the manual) always try to have your SSR as horizontal as possible when opening and closing the top.

Second, do you have something leaking under your SSR!?!? Looks like some kind of fluid under the driver's side door.
Crudawg,

The camera was at an angle (my driveway isn't really that steep). That's hydraulic fluid. One of the new new o-rings wasn't seated properly and I was rewarded with a green fountain. I replaced it with one of the spares and everything is fine now.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,478 Posts
Great news !!!!!!!! :banana:cheer::banana:cheer::banana

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,377 Posts
YAHOOO!!

Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts