Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jeremy TUNE at MAGGIE!!

Pleased to post that Jeremy aka Fasterproms.com will be at Maggie Valley Rally.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f26/maggie-valley-2018-a-225714/

Jeremy email: [email protected]

Web: Fasterproms.net

Office Phone 813-476-7364

Jeremy will be tuning at:Maggie Valley Inn and Conference Center.

MAY 18TH AND 19TH.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON 3:00PM AND STARTING AT 9AM ON SATURDAY.

He also does "Tune-up" to your SSR tune, I had it done and will do it again. Engines get older and the original tune will change.

Want more MPG, want more HP, here is your chance.

Jeremy also has Port/Polished throttle bodies in stock for SSR.

Dicktator

1. Jeremy in his office
2. Jeremy doing tune.
3. Jeremy/Dicktator at Stingray Chevy. Jeremy tunes Corvettes for Stingray.
4. Jeremy doing tune.
5. SSR Fanatics at Jeremy's Garage. First two/Newbies, Jeffanatic, John/Quicksilver, JohnnyB and Jim Greeley/Toronto.

Attachments

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

This only rough, will assign times after talking with Jeremy who is tuning in PA right now.

1.SWT RYD - Friday Afternoon
2.grandma - Friday Afternoon (Throttle Body)
3.Firetruck - Saturday Morning
4.RocknR - Saturday Morning
5.YellowLion2004
6.Drivinonfumes1
7.Bill Vodak

Dicktator

Jeremy tune at Savanah Rally.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with Jeremy.

Street Tune is $400.00

includes, tune (about 30 more HP and 3 more MPG), drop factory 1 second delay on throttle, Lower radiator fan setting to 190 low and 210 high speed, change transmission shift points to make trans shift firm with less slippage which causes wear. Jeremy will ride with you in your R to set transmission shift to YOUR preference. Each tune is for your personal taste.

$100 for throttle body when purchased with tune
$150. Throttle body only

Tune check-up is $80.00

Tune takes 1 1/2 hours per SSR.

Tune check-up takes 45 minutes.

Jeremy needs some one to change throttle bodies and coordinate tunes.

Dickator

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Jeremy tuned mine in Savannah. He found a issue with the factory tune and fixed it. Runs so much better now.
If you haven't had yours tuned, get it done you will be amazed at how much better your R runs.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
If you want your 03-04 to feel like a real hot rod I highly recommend Jeremy.
I had my 04(can't speak to the 05s or 06s) tuned and I am thrilled. I had the truck tuned before, but I really wasn't pleased. I had Jeremy take a look at it in Daytona and we decided it would be best to do a complete retune. Man! am I ever glad I did.

You can drive it like any vehicle and it performs great, nice and smooth with a good rumble to the exhaust. But if you want to get on it hard, it will snap between gears, like popping the clutch.

Jeremy asked me what I wanted. We discussed it and I got the full street tune. My wife can drive it just like a sedan, or I can be waiting at the next light with the permagrin, while everyone else pulls up to wait on the next light to change.

I use midgrade gas. Have been since a couple of months before the first tune. I guess you can use any grade and he can tune to that.

Jeremy charges the same price as a shop I checked on near Charlotte. I went with a cheaper tune the first time, wish I hadn't.
If you're on the fence, go for it. I may get better gas mileage(that will take a while), he adjusted the cooling fan on and off schedule and some other things.

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk about it.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Just had my 04 done in Daytona you can really feel and see the difference in the way the truck runs. My truck was running a little warm like everyone elses I got a Simple Engineering fan and since the tune shes pegged right under 210. When you get it done Jeremy will drive your truck while you hold the computer as he does a couple runs to gather data for your tune. I guess there still looking for the Purple truck zipping up and down the roads in Daytona doing 80 @ midnight on Sunday. I highly recommend it.

·
Canadian Pit Crew
661 Posts
Tune

Will Change how your truck reacts to the gas pedal and shifting to the next gear (no delays) Also runs considerably cooler after adjusting the fan temps
If I know what I know now I would have drove it from Canada to Florida to get this done years ago !
Best Money I have spent on this truck.
Cam

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,676 Posts
Sign up the Firetruck for 04 street tune. Maybe first thing Sat morning. Don't want to conflict with distillery tour on Friday. Thanks, Jarod

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

This only rough, will assign times after talking with Jeremy, who is tuning in Pennsylvania right now.

3.Firetruck - Saturday Morning
4.RocknR - Saturday Morning
5.YellowLion2004
6.Drivinonfumes1
7.Bill Vodak

Dicktator

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Tunes by Jeremy.

Jeremy will be available to start tunes Friday May 18th at !:pM if anyone is interested.

Phil will be assisting Jeremy with Throttle Body install and coordinating tunes as he did in Savannah.

3.Firetruck - Saturday Morning - 9 AM
4.RocknR - Saturday Morning - 10:15 AM
5.YellowLion2004
6.Drivinonfumes1 - Friday Afternoon
7.Bill Vodak
8.rodman - Friday Afternoon

Dicktator

·
Rodman
97 Posts
I would like to sign up for the Jeremy's Tune and I am flexible on schedule getting in Wednesday afternoon and leaving Sunday

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Tunes by Jeremy.

Jeremy will be available to start tunes Friday May 18th at !:pM if anyone is interested.

Phil will be assisting Jeremy with Throttle Body install and coordinating tunes as he did in Savannah.

FRIDAY:
1. Grandma (throttle body) - 1PM
2. SWT RYD - 2:15 PM
3. Drivinonfmes1 - 3:30 PM
4. rodman - 4:45 PM

SATURDAY:
1. Firetruck - 9 AM
2. RocknR - 10:15 AM
3. Yellowlion2004 - 11:30 AM
4. Bill Vodak - 1:00 PM
5.Ross1957 - Throttle Body Anytime, See Phil.

Dicktator

1 - 20 of 39 Posts