Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a thread that talked about this wax or polymer that they put on jet and airliner noses that will not allow anything to stick to it let alone bugs.
I searched and searched but came up with nothing.
Thought it was Rejuvex..... well let me tell you not to do a search on that one :glol
Can anyone help me find it?

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Rejex

Hi Bgetz,i See Alot Of It For Sale On Ebay:)

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Group Purchase

Just spoke with vendor and I can organize a group purchase and distribute to those that would like. Please pm with contact info if interested.

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
rejex

I was just reading the thread on the Corvette forum from a year and a half ago. They had a group purchase there, $16 + $2shipping. I'd be interested to know what it's selling for at True Value, but won't know that until I pop down to Washington. Anyone else a little closer to that store please post their price.

Sandy

p.s. the reason I ask about the retail price at T.V. stores - you may not be able to mail it across the border ( my touch-up paint had to be ground transported to the dealership here)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Use it on my 05 SSR and 05 C6 and absolutely love it. Butt end stays clean and wheels stay clean with very little brake dust. Cars come clean with just a hose!

·
Registered
51 Posts
rejex

call barry at x-auto products (800 559 -1192). he is selling the rejex through the corvette forum for $11.00 to $12.00 plus $3 to $4.00 shipping. it shows up in 2 to 3 days.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
C1Trob said:
Just spoke with vendor and I can organize a group purchase and distribute to those that would like. Please pm with contact info if interested.
Perhaps I jumped too fast on this, :banghead
Please disregard my previous post as I'll be purchasing for myself only.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My order of Rejex from x-autoproducts.com arrived Monday. I had washed the Slingshot during the weekend and put it in the garage, planning to wax it this week, anyway. I applied Rejex Monday evening to the entire exterior: body paint, rubber, plastic, glass, tires, everything.

Easy to apply and remove. Unlike Turtle Wax Ice, Rejex is a white fluid that dries to a haze, so you can actually see it to buff it off. I used one microfiber cloth to apply and two to remove.

The Slingshot's been sitting in the garage ever since ... it looks too great to take outside! Best shine I've ever had on any of my vehicles by a wide margin, but I'm just your average Turtle Wax guy.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well this stuff lives up to its billing for rejecting dirt and washing easily, as well as its durability. I also can't wait to apply it to the Ricochet next week.

I bought two bottles of the stuff, since x-autoproducts had it on sale with free shipping, but now I'm thinking of giving a bottle of it to my brother-in-law in Houston (a true car nut) to try. (Nah, let him buy his own!)

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
JAustin

X-Autoproducts (http://www.x-autoproducts.com/) is currently having a sale on the 16 ounce bottle of Rejex: $16.95 ($3.00 off list) plus free shipping (within the US, anyway).

I just ordered two bottles, and look forward to trying this product.
Thanks for the info ordered two bottles tonight good deal....:thumbs

·
Registered
416 Posts
Amazing stuff!

Well, I took the Slingshot out Friday evening for the first time since applying Rejex on Monday. The thing shines like crazy. :cool

Yesterday afternoon, I noticed a couple of bug splats on the front of the hood. I took a clean cotton rag and literally just brushed it lightly across the bugs, and they fell right off!

It'll be interesting to see how much Rejex eases the task of washing the vehicle, and how long a coating of this stuff lasts. But so far, I'm sold!! :thumbs :thumbs

·
Registered
893 Posts
Does this stuff buff off part of the clearcoat, like Zaino and other waxes do?[/QUOTE
Not as far as I know. It's so easy that I did not use my buffer at all. Easy on and easy off.

If it's that easy ........how bout I boogie over from Sebring and you put a coat on Baby Bear........:glol Just kiddin.....But I gotta get me some to try.....Wolfie:black:

·
Registered
5 Posts
RejeX

OK. . .I just ordered a bottle today for my wife's just purchased 2004 Redline. I'm going to try it on the rest of the vehicles here also. If you get an opportunity, take a cyber visit to Jacki's gallery. . .redheds :ssr

1 - 20 of 24 Posts