Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary in Pittsburgh: Got a check from you today for the SSR book subscription, but no email address to send the chapters to.

Please email me your email address! :)

Other subscribers: Make sure you include your email address!

Cover shot, dedications, introduction, and Chapter 1 will ship this week!

Jim G

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
check? paypal?

Must have missed the post for mailing and/or PayPal payment for subscription. Could you be so kind as to post it again and I will be happy to make payment :)

Thanks
randi

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gary's 04: I THINK my email is working - I have been getting lots of normal emails, nothing unusual noted. It is:

[email protected]

It is a common error for folks to reverse the "ni" to "in" (sounds better to North American ears) or to insert an extra vowel between the "G" and the "n" (again, sounds better to folks whose ancestors don't come from the eastern edge of Poland, near Russia. Most North American think my last name is "vowel impaired").

For those wanting to be added to the book's subscription list, there are 2 ways to subscribe:

1. Go to Paypal.com, select the "Send money" tab, and follow directions to send $30 to my PayPal account: [email protected]

Be sure to use the "notes" field to show the email address to which you want the book emailed. :)

or

2. Send a physical check for $30 to:

James Gnitecki
15305 Gebron Drive
Austin, TX 78734

and again, be sure to include the email address to which you want the book emailed!

Actually, because I want to include a lot of photos, and the file size is already getting huge, I will likely have my son manage the book-in-process on one of his websites, and I will email subscribers a code to enter which will enable them to download the current latest version of the book from the website.

I'm having a blast writing it! It is soemtimes challening to edit content down to a clean and crisp, and not too technical version that EVERYONE can read, and to ensure that the information groundwork is laid in an orderly manner that will make later use of the book as an ongoing reference as easy as possible.

The most difficult chapter is actually Chapter 1, in which I go to great pains to try to explain what the SSR is intended to be, and why it resonates so strongly with certain types of people. I'm learning a lot about US as SSR owners as I get the text into place! :)

Humor is an integral part of the approach, but then as SSR owners, we know the importance of not taking too seriously everything that happens to us! (The elephant incident I suffered is gradually acquiring a late blooming humorous dimension to it that I just couldn't see before :lol )

Jim G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts