Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 275 Posts

·
New Mexico Rambler
823 Posts
Just wanted to let you know Jim that I can't put your ebook down - seems like I learn something new every time I resume my reading. My only regret is that I didn't buy it (and didn't become a SSR Fanatic member) until AFTER I purchased my 05:blur: Maybe you should run ads in all the big city newspapers (of course you would have needed to run it in the Albuquerque Journal too) stating "DON'T BUY AN SSR WITHOUT READING MY BOOK (and without joining SSR Fanatic.com). Kudos to you and to the Fanatic's!

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
Just wanted to let you know Jim that I can't put your ebook down - seems like I learn something new every time I resume my reading. My only regret is that I didn't buy it (and didn't become a SSR Fanatic member) until AFTER I purchased my 05:blur: Maybe you should run ads in all the big city newspapers (of course you would have needed to run it in the Albuquerque Journal too) stating "DON'T BUY AN SSR WITHOUT READING MY BOOK (and without joining SSR Fanatic.com). Kudos to you and to the Fanatic's!
Rambler, I purchased my 05 before reading his ebook too. And just like you could not put it down until I read it cover to cover. Having said that I would have still purchased an 05 even if I read his ebook first. Excellent ebook and every SSR owner should read. Wish someone would write one specific to the 05s and 06s.

Regards,
MikeB

·
New Mexico Rambler
823 Posts
I agree.:agree The only reason I wish I had know about Jim's book (and about the Fanatic Forum) is because I could have bought an 05 with a LOT fewer miles on it for a LOT fewer dollar$:cry...but then, whats money for but to spend? :banghead

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,775 Posts
You can't spend your money any better than to buy this book:smash

·
Registered
13 Posts
great read

Jim, a buddy bought a copy for his Dad and one for me as Christmas gifts! It is a lot of info. I went immediately to the Quirks section. I have only had my truck for two weeks and wondered why the defroster icon was always illuminated! Finding out why was worth his investment! Thanks for all the time you spent compiling this "must have" book!

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thanks, James!

When Stan bought those 2 copies, I was prety excited - it was my very first multi-copy sale! :)

Jim G

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Thanks Jim Received and copied on 300 pages of paper,somehow have trouble reading on a computor. Cruiser George

41 - 60 of 275 Posts
About this Discussion
274 Replies
94 Participants
Trygodfirst
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing