Chevy SSR Forum banner

81 - 100 of 275 Posts

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Thank-you! I emailed you the book just before rushing out of the house at noon! Enjoy.

Jim G

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great book. Wished I'd bought it before I bought the 05 Redline Red Sct Rod but hey, it's well worth having afterward. As it turned out, I got the year/equipment I would have wanted anyway.

Anyone thinking of buying an R should buy this book first. It's the best $30 investment you can make on your R! And, Jim's a gentlemen who promptly responds to the purchase request!

·
Jim & Ronda
124 Posts
Great book. Wished I'd bought it before I bought the 05 Redline Red Sct Rod but hey, it's well worth having afterward. As it turned out, I got the year/equipment I would have wanted anyway.

Anyone thinking of buying an R should buy this book first. It's the best $30 investment you can make on your R! And, Jim's a gentlemen who promptly responds to the purchase request!
I completely agree. Read it on vacation and bought mine a 2 weeks later. Great for convincing your wife this is an "investment", not a toy.:thumbs

·
Bad $$R
274 Posts
Jim I received my email copy this morning.

I emailed it to a local printer and they printed the covers with a heavier stock, in color, with a coil a binding for me.

Turned out very nice.

Thanks, Pat.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Sample of book

Hi Jim;

Just got my slightly used SSR this week, new to the site as well, and from what I am seeing here, your book (and work) are a must have. Could you send me a sample please?:blush-anim-cl:

Regards:

Gary
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Awesome

Got the sample Jim. Just briefly scanned a couple of pages, but what a labor of love! Will be sending you a paypal soon as I can get through this. Thanks for the hard work and dedication!

G

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Pay Pal(led)

Hi Jim;

Sent you Pay Pal today.. Look forward to the rest of book!
Thanks again

Gary

·
Senior Privileged Member
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Change of email address !

Note! My email address has changed. The old address was at "MSN". The new one is:

[email protected]

I have updated the first posting in this thread, where the instructions are on how to send funds for the e-book, to reflect the new email address, but did not have time to search the entire thread for occurrences of the old email address!

Whether buying the e-book, asking for the sample, or just writing to me, please be sure to use:

[email protected]

Jim G

81 - 100 of 275 Posts
About this Discussion
274 Replies
94 Participants
Trygodfirst
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing