Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get ready for the July ROTM contest!

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,928 Posts
Saddle up boys and girls! Perseverance does pay off! Let's see this month's entries.....c'mon let's see 'em!

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
We have new photos to show off this real beauty for the new month. The upgrades are the same but the shine has increased.
With the help of all the members we hope to keep Old Yella looking and running good for years to come. We have done all the basic upgrades to keep her healthy and a few more to keep her pretty..

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Until we can see pictures we will have to take the entries word for how good their truck looks......hard to vote on something you can not see.
2004 Slingshot yellow. 44,000 original miles. Purchased in February 2018. Daily driver. Mechanical mods include: pneumatic & hydraulic roof cylinders replaced, roof hinge bushings replaced, shift cable bushing replaced, ABS heat shield installed, bed cover pneumatic cylinders replaced, roof compartment soundproofing (wind noise fix) installed, driver door click fixed. That takes care of the go, now for the show: installed custom vinyl side stripes with SSR logo from SignsDotCom, replaced bow tie on tailgate with CHEVROLET vinyl graphic, installed large vinyl bow tie on bed cover, installed domed hood inserts. Thanks for looking. Pat

Well 'Haze, you don't have to take my word for it :banana. Here are links to mine:yellow::

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/55258/12781.jpg

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/55258/12785.jpg

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/55258/12787.jpg

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/55258/12807.jpg

https://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/images/dto_garage/users/55258/12783.jpg

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Oh MY!!

OMG!!!

What I do see is the TWINS are definitely back! -- >:)

♥♡♥ - Hey Pat, how about some pics of your SSR while you're taking pictures?? - :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

================
David :black:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
Pat,

You naughty boy >:) ... you also included links so we can see "the interior" even better!!

As the two old dudes from the Guinness beer commercials would say..."BRILLIANT!!!" :laugh:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Pat,

You naughty boy >:) ... you also included links so we can see "the interior" even better!!

As the two old dudes from the Guinness beer commercials would say..."BRILLIANT!!!" :laugh:
Back in June, my wife asked me what I wanted for Father's Day. I told her I wanted to take a picture of her with the SSR. She complains that I never show her off.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2,928 Posts
Looks like yellow on yellow competition this month....any more takers? Maybe some more yellow ones!

·
Spirited driver!
1,741 Posts
Last minute entry

Ok, you talked me into it. One more Slingshot for your consideration this month. I have had the truck for 1 year this week. I started with a 2006 that came with all available options including chrome, gauge pack, the carpeted bed, etc. In that year I have done quite a few mods including:

Pioneer DVD/CD touchscreen with backup camera
Custom shift knob from www.hotrodshiftknob.com
Above made possible with a shifter adapter made by @Dragon2U
Caliper covers by MGD
Visor sticker covers/extensions made by me
Ashtray converted to storage compartment with built-in docking station for phone
5-inch tips; Spare Tire kit; upgraded fan; crossmember; air dam; ABS heat shield; radiator support; shifter repair kit; Floyd's Bling and other things from @Mike in AZ
Windjammer and engine bling from Florida Stainless and others
Hand-drawn and hand painted flames, pin striping and TAZ by Mike the Stripe
Custom tune by Joe Delano www.leftcoast32.com
More cleaning and polishing than I have done in the previous 20 years combined!

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Slingshot Yellow 6-speed
8 Posts
:yellow:Well, one more Slingshot... Maybe too late, but just got back.
The background for the ROTM July is blue mountains, and I just finished driving the Blue Ridge Parkway from one end to the other (and Skyline Drive too!). 575 mile of fun!
'05 6-speed. All stock except for Corsa Extreme exhaust.:yellow:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
All hot Yellow SSR's in July, the month when our Yellow Sun gives us all of its heat. I'll enter another time with mine as I don't want to confuse the voter with a second colour. I guess I'll vote for the Yellow one too, not that I want to but my arm is being twisted, and it's making me tear up. Damn banana looking things are too bright.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2,928 Posts
So how do we vote this month? Most taxi fares collected? Most kids dropped at school on time? Most bugs collected on the way to a rally? (That's what yellow ones are for right?!?) Hee hee

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
One thing about having a Yellow SSR. With catching all the bugs while driving, You have a heck of a bunch of Passengers riding for free.??????????And they are not like the wife, They do not talk and tell you how to drive or where to go. And when I take them thru the car wash, They all get a bath and leave, And Im left with the wife still telling me where to %#$&@#$%&. Dam Captain Jack at It again??????????????? I think I may have dropped her off at the bus depot. Yikes, What a dream.

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
266 Posts
Throw my hat in the ring (again)

Bone stock 2004 Ricochet Silver.
16,400 actual miles
Only options added thus far have been Mike’s ABS heat shield and blinking 3rd brake light

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts