Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banana:party Once again the Fireworks and Airshow will be going on July 3rd at Addison Airport. We will have the hangar open and secure parking. Put it on your calendar its always a good time. I will post details as soon as they are given to us.:blue:

·
Premium Member
1,967 Posts
:banana:party Once again the Fireworks and Airshow will be going on July 3rd at Addison Airport. We will have the hangar open and secure parking. Put it on your calendar its always a good time. I will post details as soon as they are given to us.:blue:
One of the best events for North Texas R's. I'll be there.:laugh:

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,244 Posts
Count me in!!!

Hopefully it won't be over 100 degrees like today!!!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Addison Fireworks Scoop

:party:party:party:cheers:banana Kaboom Town! is Tuesday, July 3. Several special guests are returning this year including the Cavanaugh Flight Museum historic warbirds, Gene Soucy, Mike Gallaway, Chet Kuhn, Randy Henderson, The Red River Skydivers and Rick Evans.The address is Flightstar Aeromotive Inc, 16111 Addison Road Suite 100 On North side of Dukes Ice House go North on Addison Road from Keller Springs parking lot is on north side of building. SSR parking will be inside gates on ramp at Flightstar very secure the airport will close at 7:00 pm local time and the air show will begin at approximately 7:15. • All airport gates leading to Addison Road will be disabled at 9:00 pm (this is our gate times) • Addison Kaboom Town! fireworks simulcast on 100.3 Jack FM , Flightstar (Noah 1699) will provide drinks including a Keg of Miller Lite, Water, Soft drinks, Coolers with iced down drinks will be provided. You may bring anything you like to eat or drink. :blue::ssr:blue::black::yellow:The main thing is come prepared to see a GREAT Fireworks and Airshow. Folding chairs are recommended.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure of that. We have a Barney Fife who stopped us last year. But there were many people complaining about what took place last year with that so don't know!!

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,244 Posts
I had a great time visiting with old and new friends, watching the planes and the fireworks. So glad the 104 degree heat dropped after that freak windstorm.

Thanks Joe and others that did this for us, sorry I do not know all the people responsible. Hope to be there next year!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts