Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
We were back in Texas and going to come to the June breakfast and this time instead of me getting surgery and being out of commission, my wife ended up in the hospital in Round Rock on the Friday night before the June BF and stayed over night. We are heading back to Alabama this week (for medical appointments) and coming back for Big Bend. I guess making one breakfast a year is the goal until it isn't.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct

Yes David it's the 14th.
I corrected the origional post. Thanks for catching this.

Skip

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,542 Posts
Hope your 'light' problems get brighter Bill. - :surprise:

Speaking of "being brighter", will you be taking care of the rain chances this month?!?!! - I'm hoping for the sun to come visit again for awhile!! - :sunce: :sunce: :sunce:

Hope to see you there, my friend. - :banana :thumbs

==============
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Registered
241 Posts
Sorry I can't make it this time. I will be in Chicago with my grandson Colin attending Godzilla Fest. Believe me I love my grandson, but I would much rather be at breakfast with you all. See you in August.

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,542 Posts
Sorry I can't make it this time. I will be in Chicago with my grandson Colin attending Godzilla Fest. Believe me I love my grandson, but I would much rather be at breakfast with you all. See you in August.
===========================================
We'll miss you, Gary but granddaddy has to spend some time with the grandkids!!

♥♥♥ - You two have a fun but safe trip. Chicago, you say!?!? - In that case be very careful!! - :surprise:

See you in August!! - :seeya

===============

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,006 Posts
Wont make this month. I have a dice run on Saturday.
Greg

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,542 Posts
Oh, hell yeah!!

Wont make this month. I have a dice run on Saturday.
Greg
============================================
Now Greg, are you starting to run with the 'wrong crowd'??? - >:)

I mean, now you're in some back alley shooting dice???!!!? - :surprise: :surprise:

★★ - Sorry you can't make the Breakfast. - :crying: - Are you thinking about the Ship Channel Cruise?? Big Bend fun run?? - :cheer:

===============

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,006 Posts
Yep, hanging out with Bikers.....my other Vice!!!
We have a B'Day party the day of the SC Cruise. Not sure about the other yet.
Greg

============================================
Now Greg, are you starting to run with the 'wrong crowd'??? - >:)

I mean, now you're in some back alley shooting dice???!!!? - :surprise: :surprise:

★★ - Sorry you can't make the Breakfast. - :crying: - Are you thinking about the Ship Channel Cruise?? Big Bend fun run?? - :cheer:

===============

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Saturday Morning Traffic Update

NOTE: Traffic on 290 Eastbound (heading to downtown Houston) is closed this weekend from FM-529 to Hollister.

Westbound (outbound from downtown Houston) is open.

No problem Westbound. But after breakfast might need to go back home another way. (i.e. South on SH-6 to I-10 then Westbound to downtown)

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,542 Posts
"Good things come in small packages"

:smile2::smile2::smile2:​

That's the story of our Permagrin Breakfast this morning. So many plans and activities in his time of year.....even for Fanatics!! - :smile2: Sooooo, there were 4 eye-catching Sport Trucks!! - :x

We had some good grub while enjoying great gab about upcoming events like the Ship Channel Cruise next Saturday (21st) and the Big Bend Run in October. It was great to all be talking on the same subject and enjoying each others' company. - :smile2:

Thanks again, Houston Fanatics!!! - :smile2:

================

1 - 13 of 13 Posts