Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Genuinely SSR Obsessed
9,685 Posts
Hope your 'light' problems get brighter Bill. - :surprise:

Speaking of "being brighter", will you be taking care of the rain chances this month?!?!! - I'm hoping for the sun to come visit again for awhile!! - :sunce: :sunce: :sunce:

Hope to see you there, my friend. - :banana :thumbs

==============
David :black:
Text Font Line Logo Brand

· Genuinely SSR Obsessed
9,685 Posts
Sorry I can't make it this time. I will be in Chicago with my grandson Colin attending Godzilla Fest. Believe me I love my grandson, but I would much rather be at breakfast with you all. See you in August.
===========================================
We'll miss you, Gary but granddaddy has to spend some time with the grandkids!!

♥♥♥ - You two have a fun but safe trip. Chicago, you say!?!? - In that case be very careful!! - :surprise:

See you in August!! - :seeya

===============

· Genuinely SSR Obsessed
9,685 Posts
Oh, hell yeah!!

Wont make this month. I have a dice run on Saturday.
Greg
============================================
Now Greg, are you starting to run with the 'wrong crowd'??? - >:)

I mean, now you're in some back alley shooting dice???!!!? - :surprise: :surprise:

★★ - Sorry you can't make the Breakfast. - :crying: - Are you thinking about the Ship Channel Cruise?? Big Bend fun run?? - :cheer:

===============

· Genuinely SSR Obsessed
9,685 Posts
"Good things come in small packages"

:smile2::smile2::smile2:​

That's the story of our Permagrin Breakfast this morning. So many plans and activities in his time of year.....even for Fanatics!! - :smile2: Sooooo, there were 4 eye-catching Sport Trucks!! - :x

We had some good grub while enjoying great gab about upcoming events like the Ship Channel Cruise next Saturday (21st) and the Big Bend Run in October. It was great to all be talking on the same subject and enjoying each others' company. - :smile2:

Thanks again, Houston Fanatics!!! - :smile2:

================

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.