Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

July SSR of the Month - Vacation Pics

• Groceryman101

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Sarge

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • HUAW

Votes: 20 80.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The July SSR of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: Vacation. Show off your SSR while on a trip.
  • You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your ride. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to June's SSR of the Month winner, @ED in FL!

-Mike

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,138 Posts
But I have already won! Not with those pics, but with that truck.

Reactions: Firetruck

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow SSR
16 Posts
I am in the process of a few upgrades, waiting to finish before I post (probably next month) bur depends on when things arrive and I can install.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,480 Posts
I've won with my Pac Blue I totaled in 2019 but Thunder still needs to get that L88 hood on before I enter him although he's pretty respectable now... So I'm going to hold off but there are really great looking trucks out there! Let's see them!!! 😉

Reactions: shakatak

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
6,043 Posts
Groceryman
Remember you can post up to 5 pictures, side view, rear, interior, the engine can be shown.
Thanks for your post and good luck.

·
Premium Member
ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
6,043 Posts
Hello All
Here's a description from one of the past ROTM winners.

Mike's Fan, Radiator Support, Frame Stiffener, Air Dam , Trans Lever Fix, Hood Emblem Support, Blinking 3rd Brake Light, 5" Stainless Exhaust Tips, Anti-Lock Brake Heat Shield, Misc Stickers & Tags.
LC32 Front Cross member, Tune by Joe D !
Sinister's Dropped and Tucked Running Board brackets.
GM Trailblazer Cross member & Brushed stainless bow ties front and rear.
Truck Bed LED light conversion, new high lift struts for cover, Lloyd's bed matt to protect wood, Red & black canvas storage bag, Red Lettering on front emblem. Front end Billet inserts.
Corvette Mod Chrome rear License plate cover full length.
Windsuppressor wind defuser , SSR door handle covers & seatbelt covers
Dictator custom dash mat, Nulaxy Wireless Bluetooth Transmitter
BellTech lowering Kit 796SP
Front 1" drop, Rear 2" drop, springs and shocks.
SSRFanatics Special Alignment, Batman Rubber SSR floor mats
Dragon Mike stainless steel engine dress ups, Dr Martin Airbox stainless strips
QWKSSR Doorsill and Tailgate SSR lettering and strips, Spare tire & Jack kit in bed.

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,480 Posts
@Groceryman101 I LOVE the picture with the doors open! Looks like a Big Bumble Bee! Very creative! But other views of your cool truck would be great! Thanks for getting this rolling! 😎

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is Sarge. 2005 Auto. Visiting with friends in San Francisco Bay Area. Just out of the clinic after suffering cheek and torso rebuild. He's now shiny and new again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts