Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 slingshot yellow
67 Posts
We have a wind screen and there is still a lot of wind blowing around, the only time it is nice is if it is a quiet day when the wind outside isn,t blowing 50 mph, if you roll the windows up it is fairly still inside the R its' like driving with the sun roof open.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,070 Posts
Any info on the plexiglass type? I viwed a post months ago about a screen that also had LED accents.
I have both types. The “plexiglass type” works better for wind protection, but can cause reflective glare with the top up depending upon the angle of the sun, cleanlyness of the other shiny surfaces and all. I prefer it over the OEM version for looks and function. The OEM makes seeing out the rear pretty dark at night.
:silver:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks TXNSSR. My wife will not ride with top down as the wind messes her hair. I will opt for the plexi as I believe it will cut more wind.

·
Registered
2004 UV
1,111 Posts
Thanks TXNSSR. My wife will not ride with top down as the wind messes her hair. I will opt for the plexi as I believe it will cut more wind.
Three ways to fix that buy her a hat, get her a brush cut or leave her home no since owning a convertible if you can't drive with the top down, that's the best part about owning an SSR......

Just busting your Ba..s Jumpup from what others have said the screen helps out a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts