Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:seeya
Anyone in the North Central Part of Texas or lower Oklahoma ( or any one wanting a nice drive) is welcome to come out on around 1:00pm to participate in the 4th Annual Pistocco AutoMall Car Show and Cruise. Registration is $10. I checked with them you can register the day of the show same price. :thumbs Following car show there will be a cruise around Historic Wichita Falls. It will be held a the GM/Cadillac new car lot in downtown Wichita Falls. (They will be empting the new car lot for the show. All proceedd to Benifit the Tres Hood Memorial Fund.

:) :confused Any questions call 1-800-654-7606 ask for Ernie McConnell. :flag

Its 1 hour drive from Decatur, TX on 287 N. For those that do the show there. :angel

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
That sounds like fun but we will either have a baseball game or be out of town for a family reunion! Hope lots of folks show up!!!

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
wildcat66 said:
That sounds like fun but we will either have a baseball game or be out of town for a family reunion! Hope lots of folks show up!!!
Sorry I can't make it, Craftsman Truck and Indy car races at Texas Motor Speedway that week end. Kay :seeya

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
June 11 Car Show

04 Sligshot SSR said:
:seeya
Anyone in the North Central Part of Texas or lower Oklahoma ( or any one wanting a nice drive) is welcome to come out on around 1:00pm to participate in the 4th Annual Pistocco AutoMall Car Show and Cruise. Registration is $10. I checked with them you can register the day of the show same price. :thumbs Following car show there will be a cruise around Historic Wichita Falls. It will be held a the GM/Cadillac new car lot in downtown Wichita Falls. (They will be empting the new car lot for the show. All proceedd to Benifit the Tres Hood Memorial Fund.

:) :confused Any questions call 1-800-654-7606 ask for Ernie McConnell. :flag

Its 1 hour drive from Decatur, TX on 287 N. For those that do the show there. :angel
I would definitely be there, but I, too have a family reuinion that day. I will be sure to announce it at our show this Saturday in Decatur.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be at the Skeeter's Owners tournament that weekend on lake Fork, Texas. Last year there was over 750 skeeters there, most were too big to swat. :lol :lol :flag :ssr :seeya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts