Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Get ready for the June ROTM contest!

5 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
SSR Enthusiast
150 Posts
June ROTM entry

Stock 2004 SSR with 16,000 original miles. Bought on eBay from PA and now is in Miami, FL. No present modifications, but just purchased a few nice add ons from Simple-Engineeing. Hoping to install them in the coming weeks (ABS shield & blinking 3rd brake light)
Good luck to all entries!
Brian :silver:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
FIRETRUCK, Turn your R Into a hook and ladder truck, And add a siren to It and you will be a shoe In for winning the June ROTM. I hear the FIRETRUCK coming????????????????????????????????, His votes are pouring In.

·
Registered
100 Posts
2004 Slingshot yellow. 44,000 original miles. Purchased in February 2018. Mechanical mods include: pneumatic & hydraulic roof cylinders replaced, roof hinge bushings replaced, shift cable bushing replaced, ABS heat shield installed, bed cover pneumatic cylinders replaced, roof compartment soundproofing (wind noise fix) installed. That takes care of the go, now for the show: installed custom vinyl side stripes with SSR logo from SignsDotCom, replaced bow tie on tailgate with CHEVROLET vinyl graphic, installed large vinyl bow tie on bed cover, installed domed hood inserts. Thanks for looking. Pat

Attachments

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
1,254 Posts
Susan is back! (The Dalmatian mascot)
04 Redline DAILY DRIVER
Custom flame paint and pinstripping, lowered, LED under car lighting, American Racing 5 lug rims (yes...5 lug), spoiler, Mike's flashing third brake light and added since last month is a new custom grill and totally awesome Aaoogah horn!

And remember a vote for the Firetruck is a vote for democracy!

P.S. picture#2...Now be honest...Does this make my butt look big?!?

Attachments

·
Ret. Air Force
3,645 Posts
Wow...did these contestants just take it up a notch, OR WHAT!?!?

- Firetruck with the incredibly detailed pin striped flames (2 or 3 time ROTM runner up)!?!?

- Bee75 with the pristine 04 Ricochet (I am a big fan of 04 Ricochets!!) and then,

- Pat LeBlanc with the gorgeous Slingshot AND a trump card up his sleeve...
...he pulled out the Supermodel for the interior pic!!! Well played Pat...WELL PLAYED!!!

Once again...it's anybody's ROTM!!!

·
Administrator
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey everyone,

I'll be posting the vote up today. Very busy with the new changes that we're having on some sites.
There seems to be an image issue on this site. I'll see if I can find a workaround on this.
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up :)

Ed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
Autoprof
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing