1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And you winner for June 2018 ROTM is...... FIRETRUCK

Susan is back! (The Dalmatian mascot)
04 Redline DAILY DRIVER
Custom flame paint and pinstripping, lowered, LED under car lighting, American Racing 5 lug rims (yes...5 lug), spoiler, Mike's flashing third brake light and added since last month is a new custom grill and totally awesome Aaoogah horn!

And remember a vote for the Firetruck is a vote for democracy!

P.S. picture#2...Now be honest...Does this make my butt look big?!?

Attachments

·
Spirited driver!
1,536 Posts
Congrats!!! Long overdue! This beautiful ride is no longer the bridesmaid.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,505 Posts
:party:banana:cheer::banana:cheer::banana:cheer::banana:cheer::banana:party

·
run faster
06 Pacific Blue 6speed FPR
304 Posts
Congratulations on winning the ROTM.I expect that the city leaders will soon be organizing a parade route on the West side of Cincinnati.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,379 Posts
Way To GOOOO!!!

Nick

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,449 Posts
Thank you! Thank you! First I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on to get here.....but seriously....Thanks to everyone who voted for Firetruck and everyone else who didn't vote for the other contestants! (Now what do I do next month?)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Thank you! Thank you! First I'd like to thank all the little people I stepped on to get here.....but seriously....Thanks to everyone who voted for Firetruck and everyone else who didn't vote for the other contestants! (Now what do I do next month?)
Congratulations and welcome to a slightly smaller family within the SSR Family. Now you can feel free to vote for someone else in future ROTM competitions.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Super Moderator
13,943 Posts
That bum finally made it? HaHa!
Congrats to a very cool SSR!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS my man Firetruck !!! "Build it and they will come" ... I say to you "Enter it and they will vote" Again CONGRATULATIONS Jarod & Lori :smile2: from Bo Zander & Zan Jander (per CruDawg) :smile2: Bob & Jan Alexander

Celebrate by coming to the Tennessee State Rally in September !!! ELVIS is coming !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,449 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS JAROD !
I hope you will still talk to all of us little people.
/forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png

Only my favorites...(don't worry, you made the list...hee hee)

·
Premium Member
2,878 Posts
Congratulations,
And to answer your question
Yes, you still get to keep Susan. Every firetruck needs a Dalmatian as a mascot. And Susan Luci was still Susan Luci even after she finally won.
Again congrats.
Looking forward to seeing you and your wife in a few weeks @Quaker steak July 29.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts