Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
Sounds good to me. THX Skip - :smile2:

The weather should be nice.......nice and HOT!!! -- >:)

=============
David :black:
2018-03-11-16-21-52-778832444.png

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Planning on being there :purple:
Well this morning the ABS error message lite up and my usual tricks to get it to clear failed. :frown2: So I am parking the SSR till I get a chance to figure it out. :evil::crazy:crazy:crazy

Hope to see y'all next month.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
June Permagrin Breakfast pix

Enjoyed this morning. Nice to see everybody. Sorry I had to leave and rescue me wife because my grandson pushed a button on the remote that turned everything off while watching a movie. Papa had to rescue Nana AGAIN! Remotes are not that hard to navigate through, right?

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,409 Posts
Agree 100% Don. - :party

The weather was nice and a fine group was there. - :smile2:

We met Skip's granddaughter Val who just graduated from G. Washington Univ. She is a talented painter who is going abroad in September to teach. Best of luck to you Val. :cheers

Good to see Terry again visiting from Pasadena.....in a Redline this time!

Hot Rod and Joyce were there, too along with Gary Smith in his pristine Redline ride. Greg burned our retinas with his (always) bright Slingshot. Skip and Val were in UV color and Don showed us some interesting "goodies" in the bed of his silver beauty. Shhhhhh. I won't tell a soul, Don! - :surprise:

★★★ - Thanks for taking & posting the pics Don. - :smile2:

============
David :black:
2018-06-09-12-37-36--1175537910.jpeg

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well this morning the ABS error message lite up and my usual tricks to get it to clear failed. :frown2: So I am parking the SSR till I get a chance to figure it out. :evil::crazy:crazy:crazy

Hope to see y'all next month.
My ABS error message lit up on mine too. It cleared after a restart. Then when we left after breakfast it lit up again. Got home. A few minutes later ran an errand and it was clear and hasn't come back on.

Maybe someone at the factory programmed the Ultra Violets to light up the ABS on June 9th 2018.........

The guys at the Permagrin Breakfast suggested I get the heat shieldto protect the ABS module from overheating.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Enjoyed this morning. Nice to see everybody. Sorry I had to leave and rescue me wife because my grandson pushed a button on the remote that turned everything off while watching a movie. Papa had to rescue Nana AGAIN! Remotes are not that hard to navigate through, right?
I like the photo of the "missing man" formation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts