Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
undefined Just a short note to say Hi to everyone. I just picked up my 2005 Aqua Blur with a ton of options. It is one sweet ride. We're going to have some fun with it. I just retired last week and am selling my 1997 BMW 540m sport which I have had since Aug 1996. I am tired of the stick shift in the Sarasota traffic. See you all around the block.

Regards,
Joe

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Joe Schuhriemen said:
undefined Just a short note to say Hi to everyone. I just picked up my 2005 Aqua Blur with a ton of options. It is one sweet ride. We're going to have some fun with it. I just retired last week and am selling my 1997 BMW 540m sport which I have had since Aug 1996. I am tired of the stick shift in the Sarasota traffic. See you all around the block.

Regards,
Joe
Congrats on your retirement and welcome to the forum. Good people, good times and GREAT information!

Enjoy both your new found freedom and your new found SSR!

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Joe Schuhriemen said:

Regards,
Joe
Welcome!!!
Another Aqua Blur!!

Don in Colorado

1 - 4 of 4 Posts