Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 years ago today I got our '06 FPR. I have never given my cars a name or gender?! My NEW '63 Impala SS, '66 Chevelle, '67 Camero RS, '69 Chevelle were all Black on Black 4 speed, Positrac. So I guess it could be called "Tradition". By the way, NOT a NEW car since 1969 till 2 years ago and I still wake up screaming "why did you let me do that"! But, we like my FPR so well we got Kathy her '04 Feb. 2017! Since I didn't figure out how to post pictures till last year, I thought I would now, to show how excited I was at 5am, dressing in the dark, the morning I rented a car and went to North Freeway to pick it up and drive it home. Due to Kathy's Mother's health she was very disappointed she couldn't go with me. After I got home I noticed my shoes and amazed nobody mentioned it anywhere I went that day. Oh well, it has been a great ride/time!!!

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
Everyone looking at "THE RIDE" and not your shoes. Have a good one.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,471 Posts
That's funny !!!!!!!!!!!! :grin2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,726 Posts
I work with a guy who did the same thing with dress shoes...didn't realize it until after he taught class and a fellow instructor pointed it out!!

You're not alone Nick...we are laughing with you, not at you!!
:wink2:

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,375 Posts
Maybe we should refer to you as . . .

"Slave To Fashion Nick!"

! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: ! :glol ! :surprise: !

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,594 Posts
Great story Nick. - :smile2: - Thanks for sharing.

I checked your 'GARAGE' pics and you have a very nice stable of horsepower!! - :thumbs

================
David :black:
images-2.png

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great story Nick. - :smile2: - Thanks for sharing.

I checked your 'GARAGE' pics and you have a very nice stable of horsepower!! - :thumbs

================
David :black:
View attachment 524841
Thanks David, The Coupe and the Spotted Chevelle on top of the lift are gone--replaced with the 2 SSR's

Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts