Chevy SSR Forum banner

Just another new guy!

2K views 35 replies 31 participants last post by  hdpilot1 
#1 ·
Hi all, I have been a new member since June '22 and am finally getting around to introducing myself. I purchase a 2005 Ricochet Silver SSR in July from a nice lady in central CA with just under 39k miles. The car spent its l whole life in the central valley and appears to have been well cared for! I have been reading and absorbing as much as I can from this forum and am truly impressed with the knowledge base and friendliness of the members. I have been an active customer of Simple Engineering and have completed many of the issues to be aware of plus numerous other mods. I look forward to putting some miles on and meeting a number of you guys over the next few years.
The SSR now resides in colorful Colorado!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

See less See more
#10 ·
Welcome. Do yourself a favor and sign up for the International Rally that will be in Flagstaff, AZ this fall. You will never have a better opportunity to meet hundreds of Fanatics and form long-lasting friendships with family you never knew you had. You will get see every variation of SSR's you could imagine.

#12 ·
Another Buckeye Welcome! Glad you finally decided to introduce yourself and you have a great looking truck! Like others have suggested try to attend our International Rally this September. We only have one every two years! Also, if you do Facebook there is some people getting together to organize some Colorado activities!

#17 ·
Welcome from NE Maryland, home of the colorful blue crab!🦀 (this one got steamed)
Nice looking truck, and a nice cozy cave to keep it in, enjoy it when weather is nicer in Colorful Colorado, my birth state actually. Go Broncos! (Maybe next year).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.