Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gals and guys. Just bought a 04 with 34k on it.Found it on ebay. The guy was local to me.Just what a old fart needs:surprise: Now to look for things to make it mine.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Welcome.. I've had mine since new, July of '05 and hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Where are you located?
There are great local groups you'll want to find.
Dick Kruse
KruseR
Charlotte NC

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,797 Posts
Hey gals and guys. Just bought a 04 with 34k on it.Found it on ebay. The guy was local to me.Just what a old fart needs:surprise: Now to look for things to make it mine.
WELCOME from one of the SoCal Nuts. Tell us about yourself.

You found the right place. If it is made for an SSR you can likely find it here. You will find more information here than anywhere else. Was the former owner a member here?
Go to USER CP under the Tools button above and find Edit Your Details under the Your Profile heading on the Left. Fill out as much of the information as you can in as much detail as you find comfortable and you will find that when you have an issue those around you will come to your aide.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome.I'm in Haysville Kansas. 68 years young and stopped getting older a long time ago.I'll never grow up,or so my kids say.
Lost my wife a few weeks ago and need some thing to keep me busy.
I've tried the edit details and it keeps telling me I don't have access??????

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
HA! I'm from Wichita originally! Great place to grow up with good mid-western values. Got transplanted to New Mexico about 30 years ago.

Any way, welcome to the fold. Lots of good peeps here. Enjoy the forum.

wizzr

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,744 Posts
Welcome from St Louis. You found the right place to help make it your own. A lot of knowledge and great people here.

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,321 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

Sorry for the loss of your wife.

you have come to the right place to stay very busy with your R. Updates and Rallies are a way of life with this "family" as we call ourselves.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,638 Posts
A Big Hearty Welcome From Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
266 Posts
Welcome from Miami, Florida! I also found my SSR on eBay with 15k original miles. Most nerve racking and rewarding purchase ever. Can’t tell you how fun this truck is to drive. Enjoy your new ride.
Brian

·
Premium Member
7,432 Posts
First of all, all of us SSRfanatics are sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. Please accept our condolences.

CONGRATULATIONS and :00000732: to OUR SSRfanatic FAMILY. Wishing you the best of luck and many miles of cruising in your 04 Slingshot Yellow ... You Are NOW an Official Card Carryin' Member of the SSR NATION !!! :yellow:

tennesseecozydog :ssr

ADDITIONAL SSR Information ... Dave, the 2019 SSR International Rally is in Branson, Missouri, in October 2019 (Yes 2019) the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th. Mark it on your Calendar for NEXT year and make plans to attend !!!:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,884 Posts
Daverobertson, Sorry to hear about your Wife! Like BlueStreak said in Post #3-- Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever! -----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then when you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.
That being said--The site is having PROBLEMS with picture postig so there may be a problem with "your Profile" as well, who knows!!?? But keep trying.

Nick & Kathy

·
Premium Member
40,741 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

sorry to hear of the loss of your wife.

Congrats on your new SSR :yellow: :thumbs

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,360 Posts
WELCOME, Dave . . . from Southern Arizona.

Slingshot Yellow . . . the Fastest and Sexiest.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,928 Posts
Welcome from Cincinnati! Definitely use some of that free time to attend a rally. Those are a really good time. I only have one under my belt but can't wait for the next!

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,440 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts