Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The area over the rear driver side wheel got stuck to the garage door and dinged it pretty bad. I misjudged the width of the car. I'm so mad. raedy to cry...

I have to get it fixed asap, I can't even look at it. i'm so dumb...:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

C

·
0 Posts
Wow! That is So Sad!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you can get get a "Quick & Good" repair job for it !!!!!!!! In the mean time kick the $#!+ out of the "Garage Door"
chuck

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
ya need a tennis ball

:eek man, I can feel your pain. I think right now I would just die if that happened to me after all this waiting for the real deal. Now that you have it in the garage, get a tennis ball, some string and a hook and have it hang directly in front of the bumper so that when you bump it, you will know you are in far enough. You poor guy....ouch!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I drove it to the dealership and they will be fixing it. It's snowing here anyways. The cost: $850!! ouch. I don't know if I should go through my insurance or not. any ideas? They are going to repair the flared bumber (rear ) and have to replace that plastic part over it. He tells me the plastic part is two hundred some dollars. The labor is going to be $400 and material $70. Does that seem reasonable. Not much of damage and $800. There goes my christmas present...

C

·
0 Posts
Sounds High but probaly "Normal" had rear bumper replaced and minor Paint workon "Tailgate " of Ford F-150 P/U and was around $600.
chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts