Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Redline not at dealership.

wildcat66 said:
zainossr, have you gone to see if the Redline is still at dealer or has it moved on? Wouldn't it be great when that owner joins our group? :seeya
But I do personally know the wholesaler that took it. I will contact him in the next couple days and find out where it went. I need to talk to the owner and explain Zaino to him anyway! :lol

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Redline and Ricochet

wildcat66 said:
Now Zainossr, is the seat any different? have you noticed any differences in the redline and ricochet?
Noticed a couple differences. The fan motor is noiser in the Ricochet and the engine actually seems a wee bit stronger - could be my imagination. The seat is the same ole thing. Will soon make a modification to the seat. Intend to remove the cover and place a one inch thick piece of high density foam down the center section. I am convinced that will do the trick. Half those who see it and had seen the Redline, like the Silver better. So it's 50-50 there. I reallly like the silver better - even though I thought the Redline was very pretty. Liked the silver so well that today I traded my Z71 for one of the new Silverados with the 20" wheels and 6.0 motor with sport suspension. Got it in silver, naturally. Now I really have to get to work on the XM radio. The new truck does not have it as well as the SSR. Man, I miss those 50s tunes. So will get one that I can move from vehicle to vehicle. Think Crutchfield has something like that. :seeya

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Can't make it!

wildcat66 said:
Wow you have been busy. Will you make it to Decatur this weekend? Hope to see ya there.
Was looking forward to going and my son's 15 year school reunion is this Saturday. Naturally he wants to take the SSR, so I won't make this one. Maybe next time. Here is the new truck.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
More information on adding foam in SSr seat?

Is that what you guys were talking about? I sure could use some in my SSR! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts