Chevy SSR Forum banner

It's not the mileage; it's how it was racked up!

• 25-35

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 35-40

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • 41-45

Votes: 28 8.8%
  • 46-50

Votes: 50 15.7%
  • 51-55

Votes: 67 21.0%
  • 56-60

Votes: 62 19.4%
  • 61-65

Votes: 52 16.3%
  • 66-70

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • 70-80

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Little Old Lady From Pasadena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18 - 25

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that there are several other "old timers" on this forum. Can we get an "average age of the SSR owner" poll here. Vote because no one will be able to tell which is yours anyway. C'mon, it will be fun.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But the year is optional!

ricardo said:
Don,

We can tell if we profiled our birthdays.

47 and still a kid at heart!

Rick
I figured that those who may be chronologically sensitive probably didn't chose to fill in the optional info for year. That being the case, those that didn't want to disclose age wouldn't be doing so in this poll.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
40 didn't bother me at all; what bothered me was 35! Three score and ten is all that is promised and I figured it was half over! lol 50 didn't faze me, but 60 might. Hey, birthdays are good - the more that you have the longer you get to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,128 Posts
The time to worry is when you stop having those birthdays. I'll be hitting 52 this year.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Granpa and glad to be here!

63 and with my SSR I feel like I'm goin' on 16 again. I just hope I'm here long enough to wear out my SSR.

·
Premium Member
6,310 Posts
Young at Heart

Thats why my license plate says Dream Ride, (DRMRIDE). Always wanted a ride like the SSR. Never had the time (Family) or money (Still Don't). :)

D

·
0 Posts
I hit 60 in December but I never feel old until I see my classmates. :lol

For license plates I've had OVER30, OVER40 and now I have OVER50 and still have it because OVER60 is already taken. I tried to get SIXTY but it's also taken so I guess I'll live with OVER50 for a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Dragon said:
I hit 60 in December but I never feel old until I see my classmates. :lol

For license plates I've had OVER30, OVER40 and now I have OVER50 and still have it because OVER60 is already taken. I tried to get SIXTY but it's also taken so I guess I'll live with OVER50 for a while.
OVER50 is still accurate. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
Age is only a number. Im 48 and having as mu :jester ch or more fun as when i was 20.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
The big 6-0

zainossr said:
40 didn't bother me at all; what bothered me was 35! Three score and ten is all that is promised and I figured it was half over! lol 50 didn't faze me, but 60 might. Hey, birthdays are good - the more that you have the longer you get to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you know in March - that's when things start starting with a "6".

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'll let you know in March - that's when things start starting with a "6".[/QUOTE

Yeah, Me Too! The 24th. to be more specific. I think I`ll adopt the chronological theory of an old friend. When he passed 39 he started having anniversaries. When I saw him last, he had just cellebrated the 21st. anniversary of his 39th birthday. How `bout them apples???.......Paul :)

1 - 20 of 115 Posts