Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some wire loom from Spectre in 2 different sizes. Received them today and they were different shades of red. I called customer service and they answered the phone K&N. Left message they called back, caller ID said K&N. The rep. said really all the same company. In today's world you don't know who owns who. Just found that interesting.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,508 Posts
Soooo------ just curious, what did they do about the different shades of Red?? Do they have Chrome looms?

Nick

·
Premium Member
6,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes they have chrome in all sizes. Go to their website find part# than do eBay search for best price. Spectre is sending me another one to compare color. Spectre has free shipping over $10. Also check Taylor Cable again get part # than do ebay search. I've got both brands.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Air filters

Ordered some wire loom from Spectre in 2 different sizes. Received them today and they were different shades of red. I called customer service and they answered the phone K&N. Left message they called back, caller ID said K&N. The rep. said really all the same company. In today's world you don't know who owns who. Just found that interesting.
This is most interesting. I have used Spectre air filters on my vehicles for a couple of years now and the cost is far less than K&N. Spectre products are quality products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts