Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Funny stuff!..............But if they tried that here, the people would sue and own the store within weeks!

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well of course if it was done here, first we would have to check the patrons for sticks, and if they do in fact, have them, we would have to help them remove them from those nether reaches, or ask them to come back another day. LOL

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,147 Posts
Focks said:
well of course if it was done here, first we would have to check the patrons for sticks, and if they do in fact, have them, we would have to help them remove them from those nether reaches, or ask them to come back another day. LOL

Had to read that one twice. Was wondering what you were rambling about when the light bulb went off :lol

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Ok I don't know about you but when I test out a bed, I don't just jump on it!!! I always touch it, push down with my hands. Did you notice how everyone sat on the side first! Very planned looking to me, somehow that makes it less funny. :)

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
As you could see some of the people did push down on it first, and yes, I have a tendecy to sit on the edge and just lay back. Wildcat, I think you need to hang out at the mall more, you will see people doing that.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
:lol The Mall gives me a headache, and I can't drive my SSR inside!!! I liked the one where the lady did a belly dive onto it!! That was funny!!! :lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts