Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all,

After years of wanting one after driving a friends SSR, one finally came my way; however, I need your help.

Its a final production run 2006 with all the proper documents and center console data plate, only 5,000 miles and looks like new.

Nonetheless, it has a #49 on the rear license plate area, a #49 in red letters on the base of the windshield, Chevrolet logo across the top of the windshield and Indianapolis 500 stickers on several areas. SO the question is, what does all of this mean, if anything?

Thanks for your help, Andy
:ssr

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts
HI all,

After years of wanting one after driving a friends SSR, one finally came my way; however, I need your help.

Its a final production run 2006 with all the proper documents and center console data plate, only 5,000 miles and looks like new.

Nonetheless, it has a #49 on the rear license plate area, a #49 in red letters on the base of the windshield, Chevrolet logo across the top of the windshield and Indianapolis 500 stickers on several areas. SO the question is, what does all of this mean, if anything?

Sounds like one of the Indy 500 parade trucks. If you can post the last 5 digits of your VIN number, Cash will be able to let you know the background and history.

Sounds like you found a great truck. Congratulations.

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
If it is a parade truck with proper documentation you may be able to get all the graphic decals for it check with Cash is your best bet

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts
Last 5 # 23287

Thank you, learned a lot already.
Your truck is already special. It is the FIRST Final Production truck built.

23287 is the lowest FPR VIN.

·
Slingshot Rules!
77,509 Posts
WELCOME, Andy . . . from Southern Arizona.

Sounds like you found a real KEEPER.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !

·
Premium Member
7,441 Posts
:00000732: and CONGRATULATIONS !!! Your Final Production Run SSR is very, very special, but please enjoy it. Again :00000732: to the SSR family. Anything you need to know about your "little truck" you will find on this web site.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
872 Posts
HI all,

Welcome - Here’s some information about your SSR.

http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f12/1-fpr-indy-festival-f-sale-219169/

Rope

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,910 Posts
RadAirAndy, Welcome from Forney Texas---Be sure to click and read the link RDSTR42 posted, #1 FPR Indy Festival F/Sale, in his post #12!!!!! You got a Gem!!

Nick

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
49,643 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!! :00000732:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts