Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
05 6 speed 150hp nitrous express and 03 Redline
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good, That's a different spoiler on the front, what brand is that. Probably isn't too many SSRs in Alaska.
Looks good, That's a different spoiler on the front, what brand is that. Probably isn't too many SSRs in Alaska.
everything is Kaminari and more than you would think

·
Registered
2004 nu2me 2016 now 90k+ LOVE IT!
286 Posts
AWESOME! any interest in trying smaller tires on the front?....1 inch smaller diameter looks amazing, nothing sacrifices nothing.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
AWESOME! any interest in trying smaller tires on the front?....1 inch smaller diameter looks amazing, nothing sacrifices nothing.
The front’s are over sized at time of purchase that was what was available also known one stocks only found one store that was even interested in ordering for me muffler city

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,834 Posts
:unsure:
Hope Auggie Doggie sees this posting. As I recall, he was in So. Dakota and recently moved (back ?) to Alaska and his SSR which I guess he sold was also a yellow one.
Saw this posting and it looks awesome in the pictures. Haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. Roads are full of sand and gravel right now and some dirty water. They are washing the roads but they are full of potholes also. Glad I sold mine before moving back up here. Enjoying my new 4X4 every day driver for sure in Anchorage.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saw this posting and it looks awesome in the pictures. Haven't had a chance to see it in person yet. Roads are full of sand and gravel right now and some dirty water. They are washing the roads but they are full of potholes also. Glad I sold mine before moving back up here. Enjoying my new 4X4 every day driver for sure in Anchorage.
Welcome back to Alaska I drive it as much as possible all summer hope to cross paths we live in peters creek

1 - 20 of 42 Posts