Chevy SSR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,833 Posts
Welcome back to Alaska I drive it as much as possible all summer hope to cross paths we live in peters creek
We live near Dimond and Sand lake. Keep an eye out for you.

Reactions: nj6969

·
Registered
2005 SSR, Silver with chrome wheels.
80 Posts

·
Registered
05 6 speed 150hp nitrous express and 03 Redline
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I really like what you have done to the "Cowboy Corvette". And I love what you call your SSR. As a Street Rodder, I like to see what people have done and "how" they did each part of the work.

Can you point out each mod you did, for an "untrained" eye?

Street Rod Andy
Kaminari running boards chin and rear spoiler, shaved tail gate emblems and I have always thought the silver door handles look out of place.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Reactions: pard

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, you can say “she’s got it all.” I too have slingshot yellow with ghost flames on my 2004 which I bought new. But nothing as stunning as your Cowboy Corvette. Your other features are nice and not overdone. I see your running boards are custom. I have the originals and need to change them out. Can you tell me more about your custom touches and where you had them done.

cheers,
JFlames “canned heat”

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Wow, you can say “she’s got it all.” I too have slingshot yellow with ghost flames on my 2004 which I bought new. But nothing as stunning as your Cowboy Corvette. Your other features are nice and not overdone. I see your running boards are custom. I have the originals and need to change them out. Can you tell me more about your custom touches and where you had them done.

cheers,
JFlames “canned heat”
Running boards chin and rear spoiler came from Kaminari body kits a very talented gentleman in wasilla alaska installed and did all of the paint work for me

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I used to live in Fairbanks but probably would not have had an SSR up there. We were all about 4WD when we were up in Fairbanks.
My wife has a 03 Redline my daily driver is a 15 4wd Silverado high country my wife’s is a 18 all wheel drive Santa Fe
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

I used to live in Fairbanks but probably would not have had an SSR up there. We were all about 4WD when we were up in Fairbanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
My wife has a 03 Redline my daily driver is a 15 4wd Silverado high country my wife’s is a 18 all wheel drive Santa Fe View attachment 613065
We have been truly blessed and have worked hard for all our toy’s that are paid for I live by the Moto the difference in men and boys are the price of their toys and he how dies with the fullest toy box wins we are spending any inheritance there might have been and enjoying every minute of it

21 - 40 of 42 Posts