Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received our new aqua blur 05 SSR and it was love at second sight. First sight was dirtiest and dustiest and muddiest car we've ever seen and couldn't begin to understand what we bought through internet or why we bought it. Second look after good washing of car was love!!! Several of You recommended North Freeway Hyundai in Spring TX so we went internet and found our 05 LS 400 manual transmission and waited impatiently but she's here now and looks great...blue teal green. Turquoise. ocean deep...so beautiful. Husband Dan and I Karen love her already.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,078 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,078 Posts
Just received our new aqua blur 05 SSR and it was love at second sight. First sight was dirtiest and dustiest and muddiest car we've ever seen and couldn't begin to understand what we bought through internet or why we bought it. Second look after good washing of car was love!!! Several of You recommended North Freeway Hyundai in Spring TX so we went internet and found our 05 LS 400 manual transmission and waited impatiently but she's here now and looks great...blue teal green. Turquoise. ocean deep...so beautiful. Husband Dan and I Karen love her already.
If you know computers at all go back to where you started and describe your ride and tell us where you are from etc. I had to get help as I am an old fart and don't navigate this site well. Somebody can chime in and help you.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,590 Posts
Welcome From Western Pa !!!!!!!!!!! :00000732:

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,397 Posts
Karen & Dan, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick & Kathy

·
Slingshot Rules!
72,671 Posts
CONGRATS, Karen & Dan . . . from Southern Arizona.

Amazing what a little SOAP and WATER can do?

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,074 Posts
Welcome from Central AZ

. . . . . . she's here now and looks great...blue teal green. Turquoise. ocean deep... . . . . .
Welcome to the family. It’s a fine bunch of mixed nuts here.... all of them supportive and as diverse as any family can be.

Your description of Aqua Blur is spot on. Gorgeous. Lovingly referred to as the “mood ring” of SSR colors......

Enjoy the ride,

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Welcome from OKIE Land. You bought the BEST color:laugh:0:):smile2:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts