Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Aqua Blur, auto
29 Posts
Welcome aboard from Oklahoma. It's a great group to learn from.

·
Registered
2006 SSR, Redline red, 6.0L, Auto trans. Bought 2020 from original owner, 90K miles, daily driver.
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks very much for all the welcoming comments. Look forward to meeting up with you all at some point, especially you folks in the Tucson area, as I'm just to your north. Srive on, have fun.............
Mike, aka azcactii

·
Registered
2006 Redline SSR
13 Posts
Welcome from a fairly new Minnesota fanatic! Bought my red 2006 last year from Lake Havasu. Now that my SSR is here in MN, I expect that if it could talk, it would want me to take it home to AZ!! It's now in storage in a heated garage although I just keep it above 45 degrees. Maybe we will see you at a future Rally.

·
Spirited driver!
1,602 Posts
Welcome from California. You found the best place on the Interwebs for all things SSR!

Reactions: HUAW

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,614 Posts
Greetings from Arizona's West Coast, Lake Havasu City AZ! Welcome to the brotherhood!

·
Premium Member
2005 SSR black
4 Posts
Greetings from Oro Valley, Az. Recently was fortunate enough to pick up an '06 Redline red beauty from the original owner, bone stock, kinda high miles at 90K, but always dealer-maintained and garaged. Runs and drives like new, a real blast. SSR fanatic is an amazing source of info and I look forward to being a part of it.
Welcome to the Fanatics. In case your wondering most really are "over the top" about their SSR's. At 90,000 miles your barely broken in so no worries, be happy!.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Welcome. I am also new and trying to read all the information that is posted. I have a 06 slingshot yellow. I’m proud to own the first yellow with chrome package. Just click over 20,000 miles.

·
Registered
2005 Redline #16246
4 Posts
Greetings from Oro Valley, Az. Recently was fortunate enough to pick up an '06 Redline red beauty from the original owner, bone stock, kinda high miles at 90K, but always dealer-maintained and garaged. Runs and drives like new, a real blast. SSR fanatic is an amazing source of info and I look forward to being a part of it.
Welcome from Las Vegas

·
Registered
2005 Ricochet Silver over Smokin Asphalt
62 Posts
Hope you enjoy the R and I know that this group of dedicated owners will be here to explain everything that can come up with owning an SSR. WELCOME ABOARD.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Welcome to the Group, From Friendswood, Texas

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Welcome aboard from the 'Sooner' state of Oklahoma. We hope you will enjoy your new 'ride'.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts