Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "click for photos" on our members info box. I don't know how long it has been there but it is very cool. Now Troy, my question is I put pictures on the Gallery but it is listing me as unregistered, so they are being shown as my photos. How do I change that? :thumbs

·
Registered
347 Posts
That is brand new. You're the first to notice!

I think that you uploaded pictures before I had the settings correct. It was allowing anyone to upload pics at first even if they weren't registered. I've changed that now so that you must be registered to upload.

You will probably just need to click on login once you are looking at the galleries. Try that and see if it works. If not, you can probably click on the link under your name and try to upload from there.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just noticed something new and was wondering about it. On one of the members info page it has a line item that no one else seems to have, I am thinking it is for Pit Crew members only but others didn't have it. :confused
Under users name is the line/link Vcard download. Just being nosy and didn't want to download anything that I may not like later. Love this site. It is quite addicting :)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thats actually a field that I forgot to turn off! :lol It's for uploading a vcard or virtual card. I don't know many people who actually use them so I just turned the field off in the standard member category. I'll do the same for all other categories unless a bunch of you thinks it's helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts