Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!! :rant :thumbs :cool :flag Just driven my new 2005 SSR back from Southampton Docks tp Cornwall (170 miles). What a truck!!! My favourite "yank" yet (and I've had a few) Must be the 1st 6.0ltr in the UK. All of your ravings about how good the SSR is are fully justified!!! :thumbs My dealer now has to get it through our SVA (Single Vehicle Authorisation) test before she's properly road legal. Then high performance tyres, chip and maybe even a Magnacharger when they're available. Not that it's a slouch with the much improved 6.0ltr lump in it :thumbs. Please can anybody let me know if and when the Superchips, Diablo or similar will be available.........hate that speed limiter...........Thank you Chevy for putting a big grin on my face (and everyone else that saw it on the road!!)

·
Registered
221 Posts
mad-dog,

Congratulations, now you can have a place in your garage without an oil stain on it.

B

·
0 Posts
looks

Congrats, You will definitly get some neck breakers there. Sometimes that is half the fun is to watch everyone elses expresstions. I need to start spellin like 17of25 so people won't no how bad I spell. when I talk I have a reason, my I teeth have been pulled so I can't see what I'm a sayin. :thumbs

S

·
0 Posts
Gee, when you mentioned "yank", I thought you must be from the North East! :lol
The old joke in the South is; "I was twelve years old before I found out damn yankee were two seperate words". :glol
Congratulations!!!! :cheers

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
englishssr said:
Another Brit with an SSR.........excellent :thumbs

Welcome

:party

OK - As the unoffical offical SSRfanatic (Thanks Buffy :flag ) photographer - I hearby offically request pictures of the British SSR's - with some most excellent scenery!

So, Mad-Dog and englishssr - lets get snappin'...

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
JRYS said:
mad-dog,

Congratulations, now you can have a place in your garage without an oil stain on it.
:glol Aint that the truth!! :flag

Your gonna Love it!! Get used to turning heads and lots of questions!! :thumbs

Glad your part of the gang!! WELCOME!!

We Love PHOTOS and are looking forward to some great scenic shots from your area!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts